AMHA 2011 Final Honor Roll Standings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
Just saw that the AMHA 2011 Honor Roll standings are up!!! I am just so stoked I had to share!!! I won two Honor Roll Championships!!!! in Amateur Senior Gelding Lv1 30" and Under and Open Senior Gelding 30" and Under with Dubs!
default_risa8.gif

Plus I made Top Ten Honor Roll in AM SR Mares Lv1 30-34 with Dream! and AOTE Country Pleasure Driving with Kenny!

AND AOTE Classic Pleasure Driving and Amateur Classic Pleasure Driving Lv1 with Butterfly!!! This has been the most incredible year!!! Wahoo!!!
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif

Joy
default_saludando.gif

How does the honor roll thing work? Do you have to enter something or fill out a form?? Reason I am asking is our sr stallion won ammie and AOTE and the grand sr stallion under all three judges at the one regular show he went to. Then at Centrals, he got the reserve ammie and reserve AOTE sr stallion; at worlds he was 4th in AOTE and 8th in Ammie. I noticed in the honor roll there was only one stallion listed under AOTE. Maybe he didn't get enough points because we didn't show him enough, or, did we have to send in some form to participate??

Last edited by a moderator:
How does the honor roll thing work? Do you have to enter something or fill out a form??
No they are automatically calculated by the registries (AMHR, AMHA, ASPC). The AMHR HOF are life time accumulated points, the All Stars are yearly awards.

Congrats!

I knew they were automatically calculated for AMHR, wasnt sure about AMHA. There must be a minimal number of points one has to attain. Showing in one show aside from centrals and world probably wasn't enough.....LOL

The AMHA Honor Roll is determined by points acquired at shows during the year. Open classes are 10 points minimum and Amateur, Youth and Special Needs are minimum 6 points. The Top 10 point earners are recognized.

Way to go Joy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm.....now I am intrigued. Went to the show results section of the AMHA website and I am really confused now. Our stallion got first under all three judges in AOTE Sr Stallion and was awarded 2 points under one judge and 1 point under each of the other judges. How can that be? Same placing under all three judges with three in the class and yet different points are awarded? Odd.....

So do you get points for centrals or world placings?

Congratulations Joy and Double, you both did awesome!!!

As for the question on the honor roll points 2 under one judge and 1 point other the other two. I dont know what horse or show but guessing that the judge you got 2 points under you also got your grand under. You get additional points depending on who has the largest class in the amt. For instance there is 3 in your class, and 3 in amt 2, you get the grand you get an additional point. Points for centrals none for Worlds

Congratulations Joy and Double, you both did awesome!!!

As for the question on the honor roll points 2 under one judge and 1 point other the other two. I dont know what horse or show but guessing that the judge you got 2 points under you also got your grand under. You get additional points depending on who has the largest class in the amt. For instance there is 3 in your class, and 3 in amt 2, you get the grand you get an additional point. Points for centrals none for Worlds
We got the grand under all three judges.....thats what I thought was weird....exact same results in the class and in the grand ammie class.....thanks for your help! Maybe I will call AMHA next week and see how that works.....

Congrats on your HUGE wins - you completely deserve it!

We also have some exciting news - Longman's Shadow Spencer was AMHA Honor Roll Champion in the Senior Stallion 30-32"! We couldn't be more proud. We are even more excited to bring out his STUNNING little brother in 2012.

Congrats on your HUGE wins - you completely deserve it!

We also have some exciting news - Longman's Shadow Spencer was AMHA Honor Roll Champion in the Senior Stallion 30-32"! We couldn't be more proud. We are even more excited to bring out his STUNNING little brother in 2012.
Awesome Adam!!!! and with your OWN bred boy!! that is absolutely wonderful! It doesn't get any better than that! you guys must just be beside yourselves!!!!
default_wub.png
Way to go LONGMAN'S Shadow Spencer!!!! Congrats!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Hugs,

Joy
default_saludando.gif

It is a fantastic feeling - helps prove that we are on the right track. No matter what the name though, it's just a really cool feeling (as you know).

Did your horse win a championship under the judge who awarded you more points? When you win a championship under a given judge you are awarded extra points according to how many points the other horses in the same devision earned. For example. You may have one 1 point for amateur jr geldings under that judge for the class. Then lets say the amateur jr geldings level 2 won 2 points for winning their class because there were more horses in the class. Now in the championship class, where you would be competing against each other, you get the grand and the level 2 gets the reserve. You would be awarded an extra 2 points...1 point to match what the level 2 winner got in their class, plus an additional point so you have more than them, since you beat them in the championship class.

Actually, my stallion always competed in the largest classes at the AMHA shows we attended, so we didn't get any additional points based on "point matching".

Latest posts

Back