AMHA Honor Roll Awards...Lost Spoke Ranch brought home 5 in 09!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi there everybody!

The AMHA Honor Roll Awards arrived yesterday and I’m a proud momma beaming with pride. Our baby boy Lost Spoke’s Winter Dreamcatcher aka “Catch” (that isn’t much of a baby anymore) brought home 5 honor roll awards for Lost Spoke Ranch.

2009 Grand Champion in 4 yr old Country Pleasure Driving! Great big THANK YOU Austin Van Wyck for helping “Catch” earn his first belt buckle!

2009 Top Five (2nd) Amateur Country Pleasure Driving LV 1 Driven by Dawn Thompson

2009 Top Five (3rd) Versatility Thank Austin Van Wyck and Tommy Thompson for making it possible!

2009 Top Five (4th) Ladies Country Pleasure Driving Driven by Dawn Thompson

2009 Top Ten (6th) Multi Color Stallions & Geldings Thank you Austin Van Wyck and Tommy Thompson!

My biggest thanks goes to “Catch” for working his little hoofs off all year long to bring home such fine awards for his home team.

Did you make AMHA Honor Roll in 09? Who brought home the bacon for your ranches and farms? Come on spill it!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Dawn and Tommy, well deserved placings and congrats to Catch too.

We were blessed with two and only showed two horses, so I guess we did very well.

Samantha and our jr stallion, RHA Mercury Rising were 2nd in Am Jr stallions 30" & under Level 2

Samantha and our sr mare, Ravenwood Medalions Moments To Love 3rd in AOTE Sr Mares Level 2

I am very proud of all three and we are breeding Lovie to Mercury for a 2011 foal.

Hi there everybody!
The AMHA Honor Roll Awards arrived yesterday and I’m a proud momma beaming with pride. Our baby boy Lost Spoke’s Winter Dreamcatcher aka “Catch” (that isn’t much of a baby anymore) brought home 5 honor roll awards for Lost Spoke Ranch.

2009 Grand Champion in 4 yr old Country Pleasure Driving! Great big THANK YOU Austin Van Wyck for helping “Catch” earn his first belt buckle!

2009 Top Five (2nd) Amateur Country Pleasure Driving LV 1 Driven by Dawn Thompson

2009 Top Five (3rd) Versatility Thank Austin Van Wyck and Tommy Thompson for making it possible!

2009 Top Five (4th) Ladies Country Pleasure Driving Driven by Dawn Thompson

2009 Top Ten (6th) Multi Color Stallions & Geldings Thank you Austin Van Wyck and Tommy Thompson!

My biggest thanks goes to “Catch” for working his little hoofs off all year long to bring home such fine awards for his home team.

Did you make AMHA Honor Roll in 09? Who brought home the bacon for your ranches and farms? Come on spill it!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

We were blessed with two and only showed two horses, so I guess we did very well.
Samantha and our jr stallion, RHA Mercury Rising were 2nd in Am Jr stallions 30" & under Level 2

Samantha and our sr mare, Ravenwood Medalions Moments To Love 3rd in AOTE Sr Mares Level 2

I am very proud of all three and we are breeding Lovie to Mercury for a 2011 foal.
Congrats to you both! Very nice accomplishments and lots of hard work involved!

A HUGE congrats, Tommy and Dawn and Catch!!!!

Susan O.

Field of Dreams Red Hot Elvis was Grand Champion AOTE Senior Stallion, Level I and 2nd in Amateur Stallion 30-32" Level I.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Lucy

I haven't gotten a notice yet, but I saw on the website that Thumper (ERL Zeus Lightning Bolt) made Senior Stallion Top Ten, with only 3 shows.

That is wonderful!!! Congrats to the Thompsons and Catch!! You are going to run out of wall space for all your awards, LOL Adding on another room? Better make it a 'warehouse', haahaha Well deserved!!!

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS to those who have made AMHA Honor Roll this year. It seems to get more difficult to achieve every year as the horses continue to improve! Way to go guys!

Laurie, you’re so funny.
default_biggrin.png
Actually, we're working on an airplane hanger to put all of Catch's awards in!
default_rolleyes.gif
Just kidding, but I am having to condense his winnings on our website though.

Anyone else on the forum make Honor Roll?

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back