How to you block a poster? Or can you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay! Thank you--I was getting everything except the reason for the piercing. Ewww. :bgrin

I dunno--would Marty in a turkey feather adorned thong actually look like a turkey? Anyone wanna pay to find out???? Anyone?
default_unsure.png
: I'm a little short on cash this weekend... I could maybe supply the turkey feathers...

Ashley, the mention of Boo and nuts has DunIT now in a tizzy concerned over the potential that Boo's may be speckled (since DunIT prides himself partly on the speckled-ness of his decorations).

Dunit, yes mine ARE speckled but mostly bright pink. And mine are bigger then yours, and the girls like them something mad as I got them all done on the first crack!

well, I think the best verse of the night is the little ditty Marty made up about her Weenie....

no, wait, I didn't mean that the way it sounded, that's not really what I said.... was it?

so, whatcha drinkin' Marty??

still, I think whatever is in Carol's water (something had to account for those 4 testicles on that cute little stud, right?) is a little scary. I do agree with Lisa though--a 4 testicled 6 inch stallion has to be worth his weight in gold. A single testicle is a bad thing, so who could complain about 4??
AHHHH!!!! But...is this 8th wonder of the mini horse world conformationally correct, with NO FAULTS??? And who cares about color? You know how the market is floooded with minis that people just keep breeding because "they think they have that perfect stallion". Worth his weight in gold???, IMHO and mind you it is just my opinion, GELD IT!!!! And Geld the Sire And Spay the DAM. I guess I can start looking for this new 4 testicle "wonder" on GMA, that lives in Barbies Little Pony Barn!!!! And I know that you will go National only to "Promote the Breed"...

Edited to add...That I have had horses for the better part of 40 years.....so "that" makes me right and you "(everyone else)" wrong! Sorry, that is just the way I see it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHHH!!!! But...is this 8th wonder of the mini horse world conformationally correct, with NO FAULTS??? You know how the market is floooded with minis that people just keep breeding because "they think they have that perfect stallion". Worth his weight in gold???, IMHO and mind you it is just my opinion, GELD IT!!!! And Geld the Sire And spay the DAM!!!! I guess I can start looking for this new 4 testicle "thing" on GMA!!!!!
But if you geld him, he won't be worth anything! He will no longer have 4 testicles!

Plus, he is a rare breed and he will make you LOTS of money, especially if he produces foals that look just like himself!

AHHHH!!!! But...is this 8th wonder of the mini horse world conformationally correct, with NO FAULTS??? You know how the market is floooded with minis that people just keep breeding because "they think they have that perfect stallion". Worth his weight in gold???, IMHO and mind you it is just my opinion, GELD IT!!!! And Geld the Sire And spay the DAM!!!! I guess I can start looking for this new 4 testicle "thing" on GMA!!!!!
But if you geld him, he won't be worth anything! He will no longer have 4 testicles!

Plus, he is a rare breed and he will make you LOTS of money, especially if he produces foals that look just like himself!
Ok....so if he is a rare breed, then he should not be bred and FLOOD the market with his foals, that will wind up worthless and at auction.... My barns are full with horses that are left at auction....I have no more room!!!! :no: :no:

Now let's all get reasonable. You know it will be expensive to have a vet geld a horse with FOUR testicles. It would cost at least 2x a regular gelding and for that reason is not within the realm of consideration.

Now let's all get reasonable. You know it will be expensive to have a vet geld a horse with FOUR testicles. It would cost at least 2x a regular gelding and for that reason is not within the realm of consideration.

Then she should not own a horse if she can not afford to properly take of the horse.!

Ok....so if he is a rare breed, then he should not be bred and FLOOD the market with his foals, that will wind up worthless and at auction.... My barns are full with horses that are left at auction....I have no more room!!!! :no: :no:
Ah yes, but it is the backyard breeders that are flooding the market. This horse is so rare that the owner can not possibly be a backyard breeder.

Now because I don't want to be known as a backyard breeder, I allow my horses to mate in the front yard! :eek:
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin

AHHHH!!!! But...is this 8th wonder of the mini horse world conformationally correct, with NO FAULTS???
CUSE ME! But he is absolutely PERFECT in EVERY WAY! I mean LOOK at him. Beeeeutiful Black with perfect round spots! OOOoooooooooooo and those legs......especially that 5th one. He beats to a "different drummer" and it's down to the GROUND.......I'm tell you........amazing. :new_shocked:

I sell tickets here on weekends just to get a glimpse. Heck with gelding.......I'm going to get RICH RICH RICH breeding this 4 testicled wonder horse. :eek:

I have sold every one of the foals for $300 a pop! All are National Champion Quality.

He is also a perfect candidate for AI as the vet said his motility incredible...........4,650,000 sperm per ejaculation. :new_shocked: With "power" like that he could get every miniature horse mare bred in the US.

Between him and my palomino mare with 2 Uteruses and 8 teats we will be able to supply the entire country with "breathtakingly beautiful foals". And don't forget..........they have a 154/177 chance of coming with their own "water supply" via the hump that the mare passes on 175% of the time.
default_yes.gif
:

So considerer booking early as Vertical Limits Beating To A Different Drummer's book will be closed by tomorrow. Have to go as my phone just doesn't stop ringing and my email box over floweth.

And yes, Nila......no backyard breeder here. I always guarantee a front yard spot.

Here comes one now. Isn't she a BEAUT! Look......a LEPPERD mare! Imagine the possibilities! :lol:

Word has it she won her class at Worlds...........

8e638806-6418-4af2-b666-b9ec808ad534.jpg

Ooh, yes indeed, no one could expect Carol to pay all that money to geld Drummer Boy and forfeit all that income. I mean, lookit! A horse that can actually MAKE MONEY, not just in foal sales and stud fees, but in novelty value--all those peep show fees she collects.

And of course everyone knows that a 4 testicled, perfectly spotted horse with 2 uterouses & 4 teats....no, wait, I'm combining horses aren't I???....well anyway, anything that rare should be bred, and not just to one or two; when you're on to a good thing you should breed to 30 or 40 at least, that way you supply all those people who are dying for a piece of the action. Much easier to sell 40 at $300 than 4 at $3000. (Hmmm, how's my math??
default_wacko.png
: )

And please, all this talk of gelding is sure to offend Carol, and probably assorted others--we mustn't be telling her what to do now, must we? 'sides, all his foals are Nationals quality. Why oh why would she geld that?

Oooh, I just now saw that beee-yooo-teee-ful little leppard piggy...i mean pony. PONY. Of course I see a pony! Does she have 2 uterouses and 4 teats or is she just a normal little mare with no extra parts to boost her value above and beyond what her spots provide? Gotta make sure before I send my down payment for her first born!

That mare you're breeding Drumstick to has the LEPPERDCY?? Holy smokes! All I want to know is...

Does she have BLUE EYES?!?!?

Silly girl.........OF COURSE she has Blue eyes and when I went out to greet her I found two orange ones at the top of each of her horns......oopsss, I mean ears. And she is HOMOGRONUS for LEPPER!

Now.....what I didn't realize was that she is actually a full sister to my 2 uterused 8 teated palomino mare with a hump. So as I got to inspecting............I took lessons how to Pal pi tate my own mares.........I found she ALSO had two uteruses too.........and 8 teats! :new_shocked: So me and the owner had a bit of a tiff but he agreed to pay the double stud fee. This is my lucky day for sure.

Drumstick and Vertical Limit will be on the MAP!

Geez, Carol, you're such an elitist!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

...we're still on to breed my fleabitten toveroloosa Miniature Arenappaloosierabiantekedraft to Drumstick, right? I'll send her up just as soon as I wean the Coonhoundoodle pups she raised off of her.

Oversized Black Cherry Haired Woman under 5'4" With Knee Problems and Tendonitis.

GOSH CAROL >>>>HAVE WE MET??????? LOL
Oh..dear, dear Shane! I am sorry but have you forgotten about our lunch date yesterday already?

Can you say ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY............DEMENTIA?
default_frusty.gif
:
default_poke.gif
:
default_frusty.gif
:

Now how are we going to be partners if you can't even remember what we had for lunch!?
default_eat.gif
: :new_all_coholic:
default_cheers.gif
:

OMG! LOOK WHATS COMING!

PRU1928.jpg

A heard of Overotoveropintaloooossas!

Wheres JANE!!????? We need Jane cause if I call them Overotoveropintaloooossas she is going to have a MELTDOWN
default_torch.gif
: Jane we need some information here.

Nikki......of course I am an Elitist.........how else could I afford two buy such high calibre high quality individual????// I mean it's not every day that someone can own stock like mine.

we're still on to breed my fleabitten toveroloosa Miniature Arenappaloosierabiantekedraft to Drumstick, right? I'll send her up just as soon as I wean the Coonhoundoodle pups she raised off of her.
ABSOLUTELY.........and you are getting a great deal! One for two! Bring one of the Coonhoundoodle pups down too and I will throw in a 1/2 price breeding to one.........What a fabulous cross.

Imagine the possibilities on this one......

uglydog.jpg

Hmmmm.... how much are those Coonhoundoodle pups going for? They might make a nice cross with my extremely rare Borluki sighthounds... part of the GDTKC*...

Not meaning to be rude :new_shocked: - but as a discriminating breeder and steward of the breed - I am not sure if this question has been asked yet - have all four of Drumstick's testicles descended? And are they all real - or simply an advertising gimmick enhanced by Neuticles??

:no:

My proposal for a Performance show class - for the handlers... a division of stallion management. Penis washing. I will be National Grand Champion!! I scored 9.8 out of 10 on it for my Equine Reproductive Physiology practical exam! I would have had 10/10 - except the examiners thought I should have incorporated one more swish into my rinsing technique... but now I have it down to a fine art....

*rolls up sleeves and flexes fingers*

[SIZE=8pt]*Glue Dogs Together Kennel Club [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back