How to you block a poster? Or can you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why Jill, Tell DunIt to get his mind out of the gutter! I was talking about DunIt getting the gingering and the Prince Albert!

OMG!!!!! I havent been on the forum since yesterday and look what I come back and read????? what are you all smokin' ???? LMAO!!! :new_shocked: :eek: :stupid: :472:
default_shutup.gif
: :risa_suelos: :new_rofl: :new_all_coholic:
default_frusty.gif
: :flirt:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
:
Not smokin a thing :bgrin :bgrin we all just put everyone else on ignore and have discovered how pleasant the forum really is :new_rofl: :risa8: :risa8:

[SIZE=36pt]Wow[/SIZE] it's like some very strange themed party in here :bgrin I was lost the whole time while reading but for some reason I just kept reading!!! You guys are crazy
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: I think I am in the right place!

Last edited by a moderator:
You start telling yourself you friend isn't crazy

:eek: :eek:
default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
:

Then you decide if you are after a few boos, you'll ask them

:new_all_coholic: :new_all_coholic: :new_all_coholic: :new_all_coholic:

Then you feel like this, and ask your friend dacing next to you,

:risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:

They say their not crazy because they saved lots of money by going with GEICO!!!!

Why Jill, Tell DunIt to get his mind out of the gutter! I was talking about DunIt getting the gingering and the Prince Albert!
I see, that darn DunIT. He's got a one-track mind. I think it's all Erica's fault naming him like she did. He's preoccupied with living up to his name.

It's all Carols fault. She started talking dirty and Jill liked it and she started talking dirty and Leannas virgin ears couldn't handle it and I am still wasting away in martyweenieville thinking about my class for Nick where all the stallions can let it hang out and Rob will judge them in his thong.

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

HUH?

Do we really want to see Rob in a thong? :lol:

Geez Marty, I have put on a little bit of weight since getting married but I still look good in pink flamingos HAHAHAHAHA.................

It is hanging on the hat rack...................oh boy that didn't sound right..........

Whoa, so Rob just hangs it on the hat rack when he's not using it... :new_shocked:

Oh, Rob... You just had to mention the hat rack. What man has not sported a hat rack with grin sure he is just so clever and creative.

Geez Marty, I have put on a little bit of weight since getting married but I still look good in pink flamingos HAHAHAHAHA.................

It is hanging on the hat rack...................oh boy that didn't sound right..........
:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

WOW

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Prettysoon we are ALL going to be on the orginal posters ignore list LOL :lol:.

Did somebody say Flamingo?? Who needs those when you can buy the Larry the Cable guy themed ones at Wal-mart that say Git R' Dun, hey Jill ..i bet DUNIt would like those
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

:new_shocked: :new_shocked:

...oh my.

I haven't laughed so much in a long time. well not since that thread about doing horse chores in pajamas when Marty and Karla....oh nevermind.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

and pffft my llama bred horses pawn your camel descendants. oooh burn! :risa_suelos:

my inventaclass show would have to be run by Charm of course!! I'll call it the WHITE AND NERDY show!!!!

You know Charm, a bit of a geek he is, as much as he'd love to be in DunIt's position right now, he's at the other end of the spectrum....The little short white dude with braces *sniffs inhaler* oh so white and nerdy, oh so white and nerdy :risa8:

He'll make a show for those other ponies/handlers with pockets protectors and taped glasses, only for those PUREST of Llama hertiage! No camels aloud! Okapis accepted but not enforced. :bgrin

Oh and liberty shows of course to Weird Al songs! And judged by Rob's flamingos.

Ghost: pssst DunIt!!! You, me, back of the barn, 8:00

Me: GHOST!!!!

:new_rofl:

Marty, you have your thong--I know it's a Christmas thong, really, but couldn't you get it out now & model it for the occasion? Perhaps decorate it with turkey feathers & help us celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend? :new_shocked: We can't have Rob being the only one in a thong?

Speaking of which, it's too cold for thongs up here--strictly wind pants, parkas & tuques tonight! Brrrrrr.

DunIt wouldn't want to be sporting his conchos around here--they'd attract the cold & he might suffer frostbite. That would cool him off.

Oh, and thank you for enlightening me about the Prince Albert. I get it now.
default_unsure.png
: sort of anyway.

Did somebody say Flamingo?? Who needs those when you can buy the Larry the Cable guy themed ones at Wal-mart that say Git R' Dun, hey Jill ..i bet DUNIt would like those
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
Nope, DunIt doesn't need these. Sounds like he needs ones that say Got R' Dun...

Perhaps decorate it with turkey feathers & help us celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend?
Just as long as no one thought Marty was a turkey! LOL!

Oh, and thank you for enlightening me about the Prince Albert. I get it now. sort of anyway.
Just for your clarification.... This is a piercing in which you know what was pierced. It is rumored that the ring was then strapped to the thigh, in order to maintain the smooth line of the tight trousers that were in fashion in the mid 1800's, and it is also rumor that this was named after Prince Albert because he was the one that started the trend. And from that fashion, the tailors would ask when creating trousers for men which side do they dress to so that they could accomodate the ring. But honestly, no one really knows for sure the origin of the name.

Marty, you have your thong--I know it's a Christmas thong, really, but couldn't you get it out now & model it for the occasion? Perhaps decorate it with turkey feathers & help us celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend?

ummmm well yea, ok. But only if you give me money.

Latest posts

Back