How to you block a poster? Or can you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I like that "rodequine"!!! Or what about equirats? As to chicken, chicken tastes just like rabbit... or was that rattlesnake? I'm confused.............
YUM........Chinese Food!
default_eat.gif
: :new_rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I like that "rodequine"!!! Or what about equirats? As to chicken, chicken tastes just like rabbit... or was that rattlesnake? I'm confused.............
YUM........Chinese Food!
default_eat.gif
: :new_rofl:

OK...thats enough....chinese food is one of my favorite kinds of foods and now you ar making me want to.... :smileypuke:

Did you ever think,

when you ate Chinese.

It "ain't" pork or chicken....

But a FAT SIAMESE!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh, and I thought World was entertaining!! :aktion033: Go out of town for a few days and an entire breed surfaces, complete with neon day glo parts! We will have to add another week to World next year just to accomodate all the new foals this obviously potentially prolific stud is going to put on the ground. :cheeky-smiley-006:

Jan

Or did THEY put US on ignore?¿¿

We're living in a vaccuum...
Now you just wonder if your on someones Ignore list makes me feel a little concious actually.

hahahaha you guys are crazy :bgrin But I Love it!
default_smile.png

Well, lets let the truth be know. I have already commented about the length of the hose/hoses itself......but now I must admit he is a dually. .....(placed side by side....... it's like driving a 12 speed Mack truck) One hose is connected to the pink speckled rainbow trout looking testicles and the other connected to the pink spotted blue balls.
default_wub.png
: That way he can accommodate two mares at once.
default_yes.gif
:
Now Carol, is this how you can offer a gender guarantee??? The hose connected to the pink ones produces the Pieskewbald duouteri spotted minis, and the hose connect to the blue ones produces the Pieskewbald quatritesticular spotted minis?

"Pieskewbald quatritesticular spotted pony" or in the feminine " Pieskewbald duouteri spotted pony".
Jane, I must inform you that I am offended by calling our breed of horse a pony. Everyone knows that these horses are minis and were bread
eat.gif
from the full sized horses. There is NO pony in them! Hummmppppffff
default_torch.gif
: I just can't believe some people. Calling our little quadtritesticular horses ponies. We are a seperate original breed and just because you have them on the Magna Carta doesn't mean diddly over here in our country where we created the APQSMHR and APQSMHA (Pieskewbald Quatritesticular Spotted Miniature Horse Registery and Pieskewbald Quatritesticular Spotted Miniature Horse Association) registered horses!

Now I am not saying that the APQSMHR and APQSMHA registeries are perfect. They refuse to put as an option on the color information "Pink Speckled Rainbow Trout" and "Pink Spotted Blue Balls" as official colors! How are we to breed for color when the registeries refuse to let us be clear on the registration papers?
default_wacko.png
:

I say it is time to remove the BOD from these two registeries so that we can get knowledgeable people in there to make things run better. They are so slow that we don't have the new registration papers in our hands within 5 seconds of mailing them. We have to wait hours, and sometimes even a full day to get our papers back! This is rediculous! And then they get back to us with the wrong colors and discriptions on it. :no:

Ok, off my soapbox now.

But every one of your "horses" can be directly traced back to our "Pieskewbald Qutritesticular Spotted Ponies" I am afraid that that is just what they are called over here and in the Magna carta- you have to remember, of course, that the distinction between a horse and a pony is purely a man made thing.

So all we need to do is get rid of all the men in the registries..
default_yes.gif
: :risa8: :new_rofl: :risa8:

Ponies, [SIZE=10pt]ponies[/SIZE], [SIZE=12pt]ponies[/SIZE], [SIZE=14pt]ponies[/SIZE] [SIZE=24pt] PONEEEEZ![/SIZE]

I called em ponies earlier but no one noticed. :bgrin I shall call them ponies if I wish to.

Better "ponies" than "roller blades" which is what a Morgan breeder once called them when I told him we were downsizing from Morgans to Miniatures.

Rainbow trout colored Pieskewbald Qutritesticular Spotted Roller Blades ??? Now THAT would have people wondering, for sure.

But every one of your "horses" can be directly traced back to our "Pieskewbald Qutritesticular Spotted Ponies" I am afraid that that is just what they are called over here and in the Magna carta- you have to remember, of course, that the distinction between a horse and a pony is purely a man made thing.

default_yes.gif
Oh nooooooooo they don't. I am positive that none of these horses can be traced back to the horses where you are. The names all stop with the creators of the registeries. None of these horses had dual registrations outside of the R and A registeries. The only way they would trace back to the horses where you are is if you were to indescriminately breed the horses.

Speaking of that. All of my horses don't have papers as I refuse to work with those registeries. But I am going to sell them for some big dollars as they are of good quality! I paid good money for those horses and the breeder only sells their best animals to be bread
default_eat.gif
: Of course that means that they keep the poorest horse for themselves so that they are helping to improve the breed.
default_yes.gif
:

default_yes.gif
Are you sure you wish to do this? Are you sure that we don't need the men for something? They have to be good for something! If nothing else, eye candy????
default_yes.gif
: Just think of all of us women pms'ing and having to deal with each other about negative registery issues... Yep, need some logical men around to help us! After all, who is going to help stack the hay in my barn, fix the truck, and air up the tires on the trailer??? And of course my man will kill the snakes and spiders for me! Nope.... can't get rid of the men. Gotta have them! (did I just say all of that????)

And Jane, if you don't like my attitude, then there was a post somewhere on this forum on how to put me on ignore. :lol:

Ponies, [SIZE=10pt]ponies[/SIZE], [SIZE=12pt]ponies[/SIZE], [SIZE=14pt]ponies[/SIZE] [SIZE=24pt] PONEEEEZ![/SIZE]

I called em ponies earlier but no one noticed. :bgrin I shall call them ponies if I wish to.

Better "ponies" than "roller blades" which is what a Morgan breeder once called them when I told him we were downsizing from Morgans to Miniatures.

Rainbow trout colored Pieskewbald Qutritesticular Spotted Roller Blades ??? Now THAT would have people wondering, for sure.
I couldn't notice you calling them ponies. I had you on ignore :eek:

I still say they are minis and NOT ponies! I don't care what anyone says. There is no pony genetics in these horses!

After all, who is going to help stack the hay in my barn, fix the truck, and air up the tires on the trailer??? And of course my man will kill the snakes and spiders for me!
Like honestly? Do it yourself. I do. All of it. Well, we really don't have much for snakes here, but spiders. I can tell you some horrifying stories of the spider hunts I go on here. This year we are overrun with very big, very ugly, super fast moving spiders...and I kill them myself. (I impress myself some days!!) Much as I hate spiders, would I trade them for a man to kill them? Ummm.....no. He'd probably just say that the spiders are harmless & shouldn't be killed; he'd refuse to kill them and complain loudly and at length if I killed them. As for stacking hay and fixing my truck and airing up tires, I always say that's all easier to do myself than to try & convince some useless man to get out there & do it....then listen to him whine. uh uh. This time, much as it hurts to say it, I'm voting with Jane!

I couldn't notice you calling them ponies. I had you on ignore
WELL! That's just RUDE! No wonder I've been feeling so....ignored. I shall have to talk in big letters, then maybe no one can ignore me.
default_unsure.png
:
Going to go out and play with my ponies, even if the rain has washed away all of their rainbow trout coloring. Mud brown, that's what we have here today.

Proof that they are NOT ponies can be found in the pharoah's tombs from ancient Egypt, and in the hieroglyphs, just as with Pharoah Hounds. Being a founding member of the Stubbornly Stupid, I choose to ignore DNA evidence that Pharoah Hounds did not exist before 1940...and so it is with the quadriballblablabla.

Oh yeah...those horses in the ancient cave drawings are actually mini quadriballs. In fact, Eohippus was magnificently endowed though vertically challenged ( I know I'm in deep doo-doo if I suggest Carol was responsible for breeding them), so I believe these micro-sized testicular wonders are actually the origin of the equine.

If you study the drawings carefully, you will note that they exhibit the proportions of a full-sized horse and are definitely not ponies.

Far be it for me to let something as stupid as scientific evidence stand in my way!

Official correspondence from the curator of the Museum of Doodoo Voodoo

AHHHH HAAA!!!! An imposter is among us!!!!! Already people are trying to duplicate this "wonder" horse!!!!

I smell a RAT!!!!!!! Or is it Ratadoodle????

""""Going to go out and play with my ponies, even if the rain has washed away all of their rainbow trout coloring. Mud brown, that's what we have here today.""""

Well, they WERE rainbow trout colored....before the rain.
default_unsure.png
: Honest.

As a diversionary tactic....did you all hear what Susanne just said, that it was Carol who was the breeder of Eohippus?? :bgrin I didn't know that.

Nila ignoring most of the people on this Forum is a bit like ignoring a Hurricane- even GWB wasn't able to get away with that, what chance do I have??

Anyway, I did try once a long long time ago but was not able to make it work- I think the button is just there so Carol can be snotty, I don't think it actually does anything!!!!!
default_smile.png

Are Ratadoodles related to Ratatouille- in which case I am going to stop eating the stuff!!! :lol:

I really need this thread right now, it gives me somewhere to hide from the realities that are unfolding before our eyes on the main Forum and on U-Tube.

Let the madness continue.......................

Well, they WERE rainbow trout colored....before the rain.
default_unsure.png
: Honest.

As a diversionary tactic....did you all hear what Susanne just said, that it was Carol who was the breeder of Eohippus?? :bgrin I didn't know that.
Nice try,,,rat.....
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I think the button is just there so Carol can be snotty.. Carol are you going to let her get away with that??? :lol:

Latest posts

Back