How to you block a poster? Or can you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The OP is still here and none of you are on my ignore list!! I have loved the turn my request for info post has taken!! Thank you all for keeping me in stiches and for covering my monitor with various liquids as I snorted in laughter!! Glad we all can still have fun on the forum!!
default_yes.gif
:

I agree with this being a breath of fresh air!
default_yes.gif
:

It has had me laughing so hard that I too have had various liquids spewed onto my keyboard. :bgrin :lol: :lol:

I have not laughed that hard in a long time!

:new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

Keep this thread going! :bgrin I will be reading it..... :lol: :lol:

:saludando:

Jeri

Now if Drumstick could produce geldings - that would be a desireable trait. Why is he not at Worlds? I am sure he would measure in...
default_unsure.png
:

:xbud:
He was there BUT failed to measure in ..... seems quadraballs had been protested by the owner of a dual uterine , 4 breasticles , mare , for failing to produce the desired sex of a foal.

Well, as I heard it, he did actually measure in but then he ended up slipping through a drainage grill and is currently MIA. I'm concerned that the spring may bring to the light of day some rodent-equine hybrids!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as I heard it, he did actually measure in but then he ended up slipping through a drainage grill and is currently MIA. I'm concerned that the spring may bring to the light of day some rodent-equine hybrids!!!!
"rodent-equine hybrids"
default_wacko.png
: :eek: :risa8: :new_rofl: :risa8: :new_rofl:

I bet the slaughter houses would reopen for them!!!!! MMMMMM, horse/mickey meat!!!! :smileypuke:

Yeah!

It will be low fat and high in protein. Really, it will taste just like chicken!!!

pancake.gif

First thread I open when I come to read LB these days....LOL!!!! :eek: :lol: :aktion033: You all are nuts....and apparently pink and blue ones at that....
default_wink.png
:
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: I have to say that even tho this week has been very stressful, you have made me laugh til my sides ache... :risa_suelos: :new_rofl: We need to have more of these types of threads pop up (and no, not like DunIT pops up.... :new_shocked: )...keeps things fresh (ha! my mom would say we were all "being fresh" for posting things like we have on here...
default_blush.png
: ) and laughing and really isnt that what "family" is for??
default_wub.png
:

Yeah!

It will be low fat and high in protein. Really, it will taste just like chicken!!!

pancake.gif
Hummmm.... Everyone always says that "xxxx" tastes just like chicken. Now what I want to know is what does chicken taste like?
default_rolleyes.gif
: :eek:

As for those rodent hybrids, are they going to be called "rodequines" or do we have to add doodle to the end and make it "rodequinedoodles"?

In any even a rodent with that big of a....... rear end....... no really! I was thinking rear end and horse dung! Well, lets just say that would NOOOOTTTTT be good! Can't even begin to image shoveling that mess!

Oh, I like that "rodequine"!!! Or what about equirats? As to chicken, chicken tastes just like rabbit... or was that rattlesnake? I'm confused.............

Jill, if you say that chicken tastes like rat, I'm not talking to you anymore!

This lovely hybrid could also be known as rodohippus...

Oh...HONESTLY, I go away for one day and look what happens- you people are not fit to be let out on your own, you really aren't.

OK, now I shall give you the facts.

This four testicled wonder horse you have all just discovered actually originated In Europe- we have had them for well over nine hundred years and have a stud book for them that goes back almost as far as that.

They are NOT supposed to have two blue testicles and two pink ones they are supposed to have spotted testicles, that is in the breed description as per the stud book of nearly nine hundred years (it was in the Magna Carta).

Since the term "overo" is a nonsense and the term "pinto " is American and the term "appaloosa" referred to a breed the correct terminology for the colour/pattern is, (and I quote of course, from the stud book):

"Pieskewbald quatritesticular spotted pony" or in the feminine " Pieskewbald duouteri spotted pony".

Really, some people need to get a few facts straight before they start throwing things around as facts.

Talk about cheek- you'll be claiming you invented the hovercraft next. :bgrin

Oh and the use of check reins on these ponies is banned by the European Parliament .

And we all know how seriously we take the European Parliament so be careful or they will come and blockade your ferry ports.

Which would seriously affect your ability to take sheep to Staten Island.

Ok... :lol: Iwent on line to the Magna Carta...It also said if you had read it further, that they were way over bred and there were millions of them roaming the streets. HMMMM....I wonder if that is how the Black Plague really started?????? Any how, the European Parliament banned the reproduction of these "Pieskewbald quatritesticular spotted pony" or in the feminine " Pieskewbald duouteri spotted pony". And now after years of down sizing the minis we " As in Americans" now have the new and improved breed!! An we all know the Americans know how to market this new and improved breed.... :bgrin

I just got wondering (don't ask why!)--has Drummer in his 4 testicled dual uterine quadriteated glory ever produced a colt with a dual, um, stick? And if so were they side by side or in line?
default_unsure.png
:

Jane, I'm sure that if you peer closely at the photo of Drummer you will find that his colorful parts are in fact spotted; the blue ones have pink speckling and the pink ones have blue polka dots. You do have to look closely though, because why Drummer is fashionably correct he is also discreet. You wouldn't want him to be gaudy, would you, with overly large, very glaring spots? After all, such gaudiness might detract from his delightful personality.

Oh. It hasn't been mentioned yet. How IS Drummer's personality? does he have one? :eek: How is it that no one has yet asked that burning question?

Yes, I agree with the overcrowding part- but most of them got burnt in the Great Fire Of London- in fact it was started by a watchfire being kicked over by a cross Pieskewbald Quatritesticular Spotted Pony that someone was trying to train to pull a cart.

Oh...HONESTLY, I go away for one day and look what happens- you people are not fit to be let out on your

Since the term "overo" is a nonsense and the term "pinto " is American and the term "appaloosa" referred to a breed the correct terminology for the colour/pattern is, (and I quote of course, from the stud book):

"Pieskewbald quatritesticular spotted pony" or in the feminine " Pieskewbald duouteri spotted pony".
Thank you Jane. I knew I could count on you for the "correct" teminology. And Minimor is correct......Drummy parts are really nicely speckled and spotted. (Holly....you are quite observant!) Looks kind of like a Rainbow Trout up close.
default_blush.png
: Extremely tasteful. :flirt: Louis Vuitton is introducing a new line of handbags fashioned to look just like my Drumsticks private parts. The handbags have a very unique design........the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong narrow parts (hoses) act as the shoulder strap.........the 4 pouches are large and roomy. I will keep everyone informed on the release date.......can't say anything more or I will have to delete my own post due to the "sales rule" on the Forum
default_unsure.png
:

Since I have posted the picture my stalliums privates I have also been contacted by the

Shampain Registry who actually thinks that he may qualify for that color registry.

Many thanks to Mary Lou and Mona for without this Forum one would never know these things. :lol:
default_cheekkiss.gif
:
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

I just got wondering (don't ask why!)--has Drummer in his 4 testicled dual uterine quadriteated glory ever produced a colt with a dual, um, stick?
Well,lets let the truth be know. I have already commented about the length of the hose/hoses itself......but now I must admit he is a dually. .....(placed side by side....... it's like driving a 12 speed Mack truck) One hose is connected to the pink speckled rainbow trout looking testicles and the other connected to the pink spotted blue balls.
default_wub.png
: That way he can accommodate two mares at once.
default_yes.gif
: Comes in handy when you have as many breadings
default_eat.gif
: as we do here at Vertical Limit.

So far .............except over in Europe of course......according to Jane an the Magna Carta.............Drumstick is our country's only Pieskewbald quatritesticular spotted pony with dual hosesat this time.......stay tuned........when the foals start hatching we can bring you a more detailed report!

when the foals start hatching we can bring you a more detailed report! :eek: :risa_suelos: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:

....but now I must admit he is a dually.

I love it!!!!!!!!

So...if one of the self-gelding progeny drop all four balls at once will he be

"Four on the Floor?"

<shaking my head> :eek:
default_wacko.png
:

I knew I liked you guys for a reason..... :stupid: :risa_suelos: :risa8: :new_rofl:
default_jerry.gif
:

Latest posts

Back