How to you block a poster? Or can you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lvponies

Reaction score
I love reading different people's points of view, but here lately it seems like there are some posters who just want to argue on every post they post on. I know I could just not read their posts, but can't seem to stop myself.
default_wacko.png
: When I read another post of them arguing over something that doesn't need arguing over, I get aggravated. Is there a way to block their posts altogether so I don't even have to see them??

I think you go to my controls (up tword the right top of screen) and then go to the left to manage ignored users. Ive never done it though LOL

Click on the person's name from a thread, then click profile options to the right hand upper corner, and choose "ignore user"
default_yes.gif
:

I agree, I've been thinking of using the block function lately too.
default_sad.png

Yea I have also considerd blocking a poster but then I try and keep an open mind and understand where the poster is coming from. Mary

Just warning everyone, if you block too many for having differing opinions there won't be much of a forum left HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Now aren't you just the funny one???

Just warning everyone, if you block too many for having differing opinions there won't be much of a forum left HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
No fear, Rob, I suspect we're all wanting to block the same person. All the rest will still be left. :lol:

Edited to add, it takes two to have an argument....one can't do it by themself! LOL

There was really cute little comment here but I removed it because it offended some posters..............

Edited to add, it takes two to have an argument....one can't do it by themself! LOL

Sorry but I beg to differ with that statement..................oh shut up she is right................no she isn't, that is completely false................at least give her the benefit of the doubt..............(sorry just had to do that, hope everyone gets it)

HAHAHA!!!

Dad, is that you?

Seriously, my dad will talk to himself and get into arguments WITH HIMSELF. I love him dearly but there is just something not right about a grown man yelling at himself, then yelling back... at himself.... to stop yelling.

I never block anyone, but I have been tempted a couple of times recently.

I've got everyone BLOCKED! Makes my "job" easier. :lol: I just sign on and say "Oh well, things look quiet today." :bgrin

I've got everyone BLOCKED! Makes my "job" easier. :lol: I just sign on and say "Oh well, things look quiet today." :bgrin

LIE!!!! I think I see your pants on fire!!!!! *looks suspicious* If you have everyone blocked you wouldn;t know what we were all talking about. HA! So THERE!

Honestly, your post made me laugh out loud for real.

The interesting thing I have discovered on a couple of forums I go to is that when people start to use the ignore function a lot of threads end up being about who is ignoring who. For some reason that amuses me.

stoppppppppppppp im laughing so hard i almost spit ice tea all over the key board!!!

EDited...just can't bring myself to lower myself to making fun of someone else.

:new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

this portion of quote removed under duress
default_giveup.gif
: .(
on one of my other forums my sig line reads

[SIZE=12pt]Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"[/SIZE]

Sorry everyone, I offended people because of trying to lighten the mood............so I removed my post from my comment, and I asked those that quoted my comment to remove it, so no one is offended

Latest posts

Back