How to you block a poster? Or can you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susanne, Now you have really done it.... You had to open up that can didn't you? Oh wait... I'm on your ignore list! LOL

Prince Alberts? What was that one about?? What's wrong with Prince Albert??? I once knew someone from there (the town that is!)--she was nice empigh, but a little strange...

Ashley, the mention of Boo and nuts has DunIT now in a tizzy concerned over the potential that Boo's may be speckled (since DunIT prides himself partly on the speckled-ness of his decorations).

Additionally, he is excited at the mention of mountain oysters as he reckons they're an aphrodisiac . If I told him what they really are, he'd probably hide in his stall until spring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill,

You don't think that DunIt's insecurities would cause DunIt to get ideas from Susanne's post about Prince Alberts, do you????? :eek:

Prince Alberts? What was that one about?? What's wrong with Prince Albert??? I once knew someone from there (the town that is!)--she was nice empigh, but a little strange...
Well...let's just say that if DunIT had the sort of Prince Albert we discussed, he would be both speckled AND pierced...

Did you say something, Nila?

Ooooh no. Now he's asking to look through our collection of halter conchos. He's got some kind of fashion statement in mind for his speckled prince albert. I just hope he opts for something in silver as that is most complimentary to what he's got going on.

So where can I get a DNA kit for camel testing? Anyone know? My horse is 120% AMHA registered with camel background but has some sesmoid problems...

Liz R.

Thats it, im leaving the forum for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and not talking to any of you guys agian even though we all know im just doing it for attention and to make everyone feel sorry for me and say 'aww leeana dont go, we love your posts and your pictures please stay' and will be back in two days begging for forgiveness after seeing how truly addicted i must be bc i had to sneak on the forum under invisable to hold up my honor since i really am addicted and had to see pics of Karla's new flowers, see the new pics of Danielles soaps, see Jill new Erica babies, and to announce my new filly! Pft, who need you guys
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

....2 days later ...

Hey guys, i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack (and you guys are still prob debating the 6'' four testicle appaloosa wonder)

:bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

What would i do without this forum
default_wub.png
:

Oversized Black Cherry Haired Woman under 5'4" With Knee Problems and Tendonitis.

GOSH CAROL >>>>HAVE WE MET??????? LOL

Ooooh no. Now he's asking to look through our collection of halter conchos. He's got some kind of fashion statement in mind for his speckled prince albert. I just hope he opts for something in silver as that is most complimentary to what he's got going on.
Jill,

Just make sure that we don't have to change any show rules to address which side that DunIt has to be dressed to :new_shocked:

And will putting Face Glo or baby oil gel make it look larger?

And I'll probably get in trouble for this...but be sure not to put the concho to far down or it will make his head look too big...

And will putting Face Glo or baby oil gel make it look larger?

And I'll probably get in trouble for this...but be sure not to put the concho to far down or it will make his head look too big...
The gel may infact give the illusion of added size, and just think how it will enhance those speckles!!!

DunIT thinks that the conchos will be dwarfed in comparison to the size of that to which they'll be attached. And, as to what side, he's of a mind to wear two at a time -- one on the left, and one on the right.

I wonder what would happen if he gingered it...? :lol:

Oh, gingering combined with the affixation of conchos is bound to make it more tricky for DunIT to do it. I don't think he's really thought this out enough!

So even though DunIt hasn't done it, DunIt is still thinking of doing it? :eek: What next? Implants?

OMG!!!!! I havent been on the forum since yesterday and look what I come back and read????? what are you all smokin' ???? LMAO!!! :new_shocked: :eek: :stupid: :472:
default_shutup.gif
: :risa_suelos: :new_rofl: :new_all_coholic:
default_frusty.gif
: :flirt:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
:

Oh, now DunIT is hopping mad. Jumping up and down ranting about how many times he HAS done it. However, as his mommy and date chaperone, I do have to say he's greatly inflating his claimed numbers.

Latest posts

Back