How to you block a poster? Or can you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now because I don't want to be known as a backyard breeder, I allow my horses to mate in the front yard! :eek:
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a snappy comment to add, but I laughed so hard it fell out of my brain and now I can't find it. I think one of the dogs ate it.

:no:

OMG! LOOK WHATS COMING!

PRU1928.jpg

A heard of Overotoveropintaloooossas!

Wheres JANE!!????? We need Jane cause if I call them Overotoveropintaloooossas she is going to have a MELTDOWN
default_torch.gif
: Jane we need some information here.
My burning question now...that guy at the back of that herd of overotoveropintaloooossas.....is he using a CHECKREIN on that nag he is driving??? I know it's really off topic, but I just needta know!

My burning question now...that guy at the back of that herd of overotoveropintaloooossas.....is he using a CHECKREIN on that nag he is driving??? I know it's really off topic, but I just needta know!

I SEE AN OVERCHECK! :eek: :deadhorse2:
default_torch.gif
:

I cannot imagine such ABUSE...........Call in animal control, call in PETA............Call out the National Guard!

Such an atrocity! OH my word......a lumber jacket! What is going on here? I'm getting scared again!

Ah Aw! Maybe we better not call Jane.......... :new_shocked:

but as a discriminating breeder and steward of the breed - I am not sure if this question has been asked yet - have all four of Drumstick's testicles descended? And are they all real - or simply an advertising gimmick enhanced by Neuticles??
Just for you.........the latest photo with all the accoutrement's.

drummer.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]SEE![/SIZE]

Told ya......what I didn't tell you is Drummy's "other" secret. One set of Blue Balls and one set of Pink.

PICK YOUR SEX! Now what other stallion offers such guarantee?????

(Blue balls...... :new_rofl:.......doubt that seriously........too many darn breadings)

My proposal for a Performance show class - for the handlers... a division of stallion management. Penis washing. I will be National Grand Champion!!
default_firstprize.gif
: :new_rofl: COLOR ME THERE! [SIZE=8pt] (can I help)[/SIZE]:new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

Ah - but from a visual inspection they would appear to be real - if somewhat colourful. One would have to check by hand to see if they were real ...or faux-icles. :nono:

Of course - I am sure you have a vet certificate to verify the authenticity of the baubles involved...
default_yes.gif
:

Now if Drumstick could produce geldings - that would be a desireable trait. Why is he not at Worlds? I am sure he would measure in...
default_unsure.png
:

I detect some weights being used on that nag the dude is riding - check out the unnatural gait that is the result....

:xbud:

Last edited by a moderator:
Carol in order to have any credibility in the elitist designerquine world.....the name must end in DOODLE
default_wink.png
:

So I believe these designerquines should be referred to as

blueballed overtoverloosadoodles

and as for that poor old nag :deadhorse2:.....have you noticed how extremely swollen the knees and hocks are :new_shocked: :new_shocked: and I do believe her tail has been docked :new_shocked:

I am sure peta and magical mystery van people would be happy to put the poor old nag out of her misery :new_2gunsfiring_v1: of course there don't appear to be any handy dumpsters to put the litter in :eek:

Excuuuuuuuuse me...

but if that quadri-balled stallion is also bi-uterine, you MUST NOT forget that the mare is 50% of the equation! Thherefore, instead of referring to him and he all the time, you MUST say she and her 50% of the time!

I think the penis-washing class is a worthy idea, but if Carole's teeny weeny (or is that cute-erus uterus?) enters, it will add too much time to already too-long shows!

...and...

No need for the checkrein if this teeny weeny/cute-erus uterus is the sire/dam -- his/her neck already comes out of his/her butt...

Oh yeah, Carol...

If you should decide to geld/spay him/her, you could always market the removed berries as a frozen treat --

Popsticles!!!!!!!

Oh oh, I missed those weights, good catch Tag! (Do you suppose there is ginger involved also?)

Now if Drumstick could produce geldings - that would be a desireable trait.
Perhaps the testicles which produce geldings have already been removed. In his earlier life old Drumstick was a 6 testicle stallion? I dunno, that blue color is a bit of a concern. Are you sure blue is normal? Use em or lose em they say, but from the sounds of it, lack of use isn't Drumstick's problem. Perhaps OVERUSE also caused them to turn blue...and then fall off?
That's it! He doesn't sire geldings....just self-gelding colts! By a certain age they turn blue & fall off and VOILA! Instant gelding, for no extra charge. Don't worry, just checked my vet book to be sure, and on sires of self gelding colts the blue color is present, but sire does not possess the self-gelding trait. They won't just fall off.

Big sigh of relief.

That's it! He doesn't sire geldings....just self-gelding colts! By a certain age they turn blue & fall off and VOILA! Instant gelding, for no extra charge.
[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

YOU ACTUALLY GUESSED IT! :eek:

Been working on that for YEARS! Self Gelding! See how much money you will save by breading a LITTLE DRUMETTE of your own? But it's also sad seeing that Drummy's blue balls could fall off at any moment
default_crybaby.gif
: so I need to call in some help?

Now where is Chuckie? or Dun It (alias) Look Ma No Hands?. :new_rofl: I might need his help over on this thread. Me and Drummy and my little 2 uterused 8 teated mare could be DOOMED!
default_pray.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:

I might be selling those POPSTICLES on Ebay!

That's it! He doesn't sire geldings....just self-gelding colts! By a certain age they turn blue & fall off and VOILA! Instant gelding, for no extra charge.
[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

YOU ACTUALLY GUESSED IT! :eek:

Been working on that for YEARS! Self Gelding! See how much money you will save by breading a LITTLE DRUMETTE of your own? But it's also sad seeing that Drummy's blue balls could fall off at any moment
default_crybaby.gif
: so I need to call in some help?

Now where is Chuckie? or Dun It (alias) Look Ma No Hands?. :new_rofl: I might need his help over on this thread. Me and Drummy and my little 2 uterused 8 teated mare could be DOOMED!
default_pray.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:

I might be selling those POPSTICLES on Ebay!
Well maybe the pink balls carry the gene for the self gelding blueballs?

and Chucky was last sighted in a bar in Tiajuana drumming on a barstool

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Its official ...you guys are nuts!

Can you imagine dealing with a 4 balled wonder??? The ones with 2 are big enough pains in the you know what!

Sittin' on a bar stool

Actin' like a darn fool,

That's what I'm a'doin' todayyyyyy....

remember that song?? Can't remember how the rest of it goes, but the drumming on a barstool reminded me of that part :lol:

But back to the subject at hand (did I really just say that?? :eek: )

Maybe the pink pair are the important ones; even if the blue ones do fall off, drumstick will still be fully functional with just the pink ones!

Breading with Drummy....hee hee hee

Guess what's for supper here???

Breaded drumsticks....
default_wink.png
:

Really!

What's up here? A long thread, highly visible with no personal attacks and hasn't been closed? How unusual! :lol:

What's up here? A long thread, highly visible with no personal attacks and hasn't been closed? How unusual! :lol:
Yeah , it's nice to know we can poke fun at ourselves
default_poke.gif
: , it's actually a breath of fresh air ......

BTW , dinner tonight here is spaghetti and MEATBALLS

default_poke.gif

So are those blue or pink meatballs?

and are you serving some popsticles for dessert
default_eat.gif
:

default_poke.gif
It has been a lot of fun. Some years back we did this a lot more often. Hope we can continue things like this with the good spirit that was intended.

And BTW..............

This all boils down to :

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

How to you block a poster? Or can you?

:bgrin :eek:

Snort. What I have learned from this thread: Make a thread take a really goofy turn, and blocking people isn't necessary!
default_wink.png
:

default_poke.gif

So are those blue or pink meatballs?

and are you serving some popsticles for dessert
default_eat.gif
:
Pink meatballs and blue popsicles ,
default_eat.gif
:

Is the OP still here or did they give up and jump ship .......

OR are we all on their ignore list now.....

Oh oh, I missed those weights, good catch Tag! (Do you suppose there is ginger involved also?)

No ginger needed - as the unfortunate nag's tail has obviously been..... *drumroll* .... [SIZE=14pt]DOCKED!!! [/SIZE] :new_shocked:

Au contraire. I see plenty o' bashing going on - why, we are maligning Vertical Limit's beloved herd sire... sneering at him... and questioning whether he should be allowed to reproduce .. [SIZE=8pt]I say no[/SIZE] ... it's not just a personal attack - it's a full out mugging!! :new_shocked:

How do you block a poster? Or can you?
Oh, that.

No need to block anything. See that blue bar thingy over there?? >>>>>>>>>>>

The scroll bar is your friend.
default_yes.gif
:

That's it! He doesn't sire geldings....just self-gelding colts! By a certain age they turn blue & fall off and VOILA! Instant gelding, for no extra charge. Don't worry, just checked my vet book to be sure, and on sires of self gelding colts the blue color is present, but sire does not possess the self-gelding trait. They won't just fall off.
This is quite correct actually. The reason is that the sire is heterozygous for the Sliver gene. This is the gene that causes the blue color to be present on the sire and is also responsible for the self gelding. Now on the self gelding colts, the horse is homozygous for the Sliver gene and color of the quadriballs is not an indication of the homozygousity. Of course those horse that have the double gene will become obvious as they mature, unless they are cripts. Further, for the Sliver gene to work, the horse must be homozygous for the Quadriball gene. Of course those horses that are homozygous for the Quadriball gene will have one set of blue and one set of pink ones.

And sometimes both genes can be hidden by the dualuterous gene. This is the gene responsible for the the horse having 2 uterouses. When combined with the Sliver gene and the Quadriball gene, the dualuterous gene causes the horse to loose all it's balls.

And no, there are no tests that can be done to make sure that your horse has any of these genes.

default_poke.gif

On top of spaghetti,

all covered with cheese.

I lost my poor meatballs

when somebody sneezed....

I went to the freezer,

and there in the door,

was the container

where the popsticles were stored.... :eek: :no:

Latest posts

Back