How to you block a poster? Or can you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edited to add, it takes two to have an argument....one can't do it by themself! LOL

There was really cute little comment here but I removed it because it offended some posters..............
OK......you got me. Who could possibly be offended? :stupid: Scratching head.........and no I don't have fleas.

I've got everyone BLOCKED! Makes my "job" easier. :lol: I just sign on and say "Oh well, things look quiet today." :bgrin

:bgrin :aktion033: LOL! GOOD one Carol!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Sorry everyone, I offended people because of trying to lighten the mood............so I removed my post from my comment, and I asked those that quoted my comment to remove it, so no one is offended
BUT Roooobbbb (insert whiney kid voice here) my whole post no longer makes sense if I remove it
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:

Carol we need a two year old throwing tantrum smiley :bgrin :bgrin

Oh my gosh are yalls after the Weenie?

Weenie haters! Weenie haters!

The Weenie shall run and hide!
default_frusty.gif
:
default_frusty.gif
:
default_frusty.gif
:

Get creative..........double up!

Let us pray.............

Our Forum who art in cyber space............
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Carol we need a two year old throwing tantrum smiley
Get creative..........double up!

:517:
default_crybaby.gif
: :517:
default_crybaby.gif
: :517:
default_crybaby.gif
:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

This has to be one of the best threads going :bgrin :lol:

we went from a simple request on how to use functions all the way to

Oh my gosh are yalls after the Weenie?
Weenie haters! Weenie haters!

The Weenie shall run and hide!
:new_shocked: :new_shocked:

:new_rofl: :risa8: :new_rofl: :risa8:

:eek:fftopic: But who cares! :new_rofl:

Speaking of FUNCTIONS.......I just came in from the barn and my stallion has FOUR testicles? Should I geld him?

155909310_5ff13764db.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Yes! Get the knife and geld him right away!

We certainly cannot risk him passing on his extra meatballs and runing the breed!

unless of course.........

does that mean he throws twins???

And I also was disappointed because the measurer threw me off the showgrounds at Worlds because he wasn't tall enough! :new_shocked: Now how is that for a 4 testicled, 6 inch DILEMMA.
default_rolleyes.gif
: :eek: :no:
default_wacko.png
: :lol:

Anyone else got a problem tonight? :517:
default_crybaby.gif
:

If so....don't PM me......I'm throwing my BLOCKER on again. :bgrin

And I also was disappointed because the measurer threw me off the showgrounds at Worlds because he wasn't tall enough! Now how is that for a 4 testicled, 6 inch DILEMMA.
Carol, it's those extra testicles pulling him down...that's why geldings grow taller...

GELD HIM ARE YOU KIDDING

4 testicles and 6 in tall.. and color to boot NO WAY you have yourself a WINNER :aktion033:

Ok folks before anyone gets panties in a big ol wad.... take this the way it is intended with a SMILE

You know I would love to enjoy how this has taken the turn, but ..........................one of my personalities says I should laugh, the other says to make a nasty post.................I just can't decide, yes you can, no SHUT UP, don't speak to me that way...........................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP LITTLE VOICES IN MY HEAD>.......................

So thats why I am a steward that never has many "complaints" I just blame it on the other personality..............

Why should you geld that pretty thing look at that color and extra testicles could mean more potency right. :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

:eek:fftopic: But who cares! :new_rofl:

Speaking of FUNCTIONS.......I just came in from the barn and my stallion has FOUR testicles? Should I geld him?

155909310_5ff13764db.jpg

Oh Lordy :new_shocked: I leave for a day to vacation in Webkinz World and look what happens here. Glad the "drama" wasn't deleted before I could read it :lol: I always seem to miss the good stuff but not this time
default_yes.gif
:

Think I'll go back to Webkinz World with their "clickable" chat, seems safer there for now, LOL
default_unsure.png
: :saludando:

Now Rob, you better watch it or those litle guys in the white coats will be coming to getcha! Oh yea, you can always blame it on the other guy's personality
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
:
default_poke.gif
:
default_poke.gif
:

You know I would love to enjoy how this has taken the turn, but ..........................one of my personalities says I should laugh, the other says to make a nasty post.................I just can't decide, yes you can, no SHUT UP, don't speak to me that way...........................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP LITTLE VOICES IN MY HEAD>.......................

So thats why I am a steward that never has many "complaints" I just blame it on the other personality..............

Latest posts

Back