How to you block a poster? Or can you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am anti-blocking only because some threads become like an auto accident, ya just gotta look
default_rolleyes.gif
: , otherwise I'd end up like Carol and block em' all and see nothing but a sea of tranquility on the forum. I like to imagine people who block as that funny lady on can't remember that comedy skit show's name, who would put her hands over her ears and go LALALALALALALALA, LALALALALALALA everytime someone said something she didn't like. :eek: If I had to block everyone who said something I disagreed with I'd be a forum of "one."

I really think you have a winner there Carol but I'd get a bigger rope to tie that 4 testicalled wonder up with if I were you. He could probably impregnate your entire herd with one cover.

Wasitin away in martyweenieville

searching for my lost scrunchies on the ground

some people say there's a poster to blame

but dang it, it's my own dang fault

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

I LOVE IT!!!!! Can we have it in our smily collection. PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAsssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ok I"ll stop.

OH Mary LOOOOOOOOOO! We have a request here. Can we please......can we????

OK.....I have officially lost it...............

Something must be in the water supply tonight :new_all_coholic: ...........ME SCARED TO READ ANYTHING MORE!

Last edited by a moderator:
well, I think the best verse of the night is the little ditty Marty made up about her Weenie....

no, wait, I didn't mean that the way it sounded, that's not really what I said.... was it?

so, whatcha drinkin' Marty??

still, I think whatever is in Carol's water (something had to account for those 4 testicles on that cute little stud, right?) is a little scary. I do agree with Lisa though--a 4 testicled 6 inch stallion has to be worth his weight in gold. A single testicle is a bad thing, so who could complain about 4??

Oh man!!! Now this is making me giggle and I haven't even had my first cup of coffee!!!!!!!!!!

I had not been on the forum since yesterday afternoon... Imagine my surprise now to see THIS thread is 5 pages long!!!!!!

lol5.gif

Like I showed, I know "how" to put someone on ignore. I did it once, but kept finding myself clicking the link to go on and read what that person had said on certain threads. So, that person is no longer on my ignore list
default_rolleyes.gif
: Others, on the other hand, who are personally iritating as well as boring (my "ignore list" person was only one of those...), I can easily ignore w/o using any special forum functions
default_yes.gif
:

Okay... so now where's my coffee?

coffee.gif

Wasitin away in martyweenieville

searching for my lost scrunchies on the ground

some people say there's a poster to blame

but dang it, it's my own dang fault

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

HAHA! Well, that woke me right up this morning! HAHAHA!!!!

Oh,man, I shouldn't laugh that hard first thing in the morning.

:new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

What a way to start my day

Carol just take off two of the testicles and win with that colorful mini of truly miniature proportions :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:

Marty did Carol slip you some of her water :new_shocked: :new_all_coholic: :new_all_coholic: :new_all_coholic:

You want tainted water???????????

Come to my job, 10,000 cows and brown water, what more could you ask for...................fries the brain in no time.............

HAHAHAHA

Carol, I bet we can get AMHA/AMHR to add a class for the 6" high horse with appaloosa, overo, pinto, dun coloring, that has five legs, 4 testicles and 7 eyes. Give me at least till convention's and I will get that done..............HAHAHAHAH

I love the registries really I do, just having a little fun.

Carol, I bet we can get AMHA/AMHR to add a class for the 6" high horse with appaloosa, overo, pinto, dun coloring, that has five legs, 4 testicles and 7 eyes. Give me at least till convention's and I will get that done..............HAHAHAHAH

LOL.....I was just discussing that with someone else. But I think you should add on......

6" High Horse With Appaloosa, Overo, Pinto, Dun Coloring, That Has Five Legs, 4 Testicles And 7 Eyes for OVERSIZED RED HAIRED WOMAN UNDER 5' 4" TO HANDLE

See......we can come up with a class for everyone.........."not only is the miniature a horse for everyone but for everyone there is a horse."

And BTW......my little STALLIUM has an amazing 5th leg!

LOL.....I was just discussing that with someone else. But I think you should add on......

6" High Horse With Appaloosa, Overo, Pinto, Dun Coloring, That Has Five Legs, 4 Testicles And 7 Eyes for OVERSIZED RED HAIRED WOMAN UNDER 5' 4" TO HANDLE

See......we can come up with a class for everyone.........."not only is the miniature a horse for everyone but for everyone there is a horse."

And BTW......my little STALLIUM has an amazing 5th leg!
:new_shocked: :nono: :new_shocked: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

I just got a PM from Jill's Dun It......Jill what seems to be the problem there? :lol:

OK......LET'S PLAY "Make Your Own Class"

Mine would be...........

28" Palomino Mare With One Blue Eye and One Amber Eye 4 White Stockings 2 Uteruses......(that way she can flood the market even more :new_shocked: ........) 8 teats incase she has multiple sets of twins Oversized Black Cherry Haired Woman under 5'4" With Knee Problems and Tendonitis.

Mine would be a 38 1/8" or 34 1/8" horse (no other choices only those two heights, cause they just measure out of each registry, have to have room for those horses) hermaphrodites (then no gender discrimination), of any color.

Can't distinguish handlers in case there is a catch lead (you know for the flying horse that the handler has to catch the lead as it goes by).

Being very PC on this one.

Okay, this is what DunIT had me say to Carol, but in reality, he would like everyone one to know this about him :bgrin He is is a proud little 5-legger. He's actually demanding I go into much further detail and glorification, but I refuse
default_wink.png
: (oh, but I can tell you, "it" is speckled).

[SIZE=12pt]Carol, I'm ashamed but DunIT is insisting that I inform you that he thinks he also has an amazing 5th leg. He is very proud of it and likes to exercise it daily.[/SIZE]

blush2.gif

Now, as to the class I wish to create, here's what it would be

A special
Color Class
where size is a factor. In this class, the bigger the horse, the more possible points. It's only reasonable that it be so -- as the bigger horses will have more surface area over which their color is displayed. A horse who has disproportionately large parts, like too big a head, or too long a body, would also earn favor in this class due to the added surface space. Any horse sporting a 5th
bespeckled
leg, receives and automatic additional 10 points.
sclerosis.gif

[SIZE=12pt]OK so we are going to be able to make our own classes.......hmmmmmmmm[/SIZE]

I think I will make a testicle class

If they are going by size,

My stallion Nick wins by a head...................

:risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :488: :488: :488: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:
default_firstprize.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
:

Rob, are you speutering those hermaphrodites?!?!

I won't even get into size and winning by a head....................insanity.............being the only male here I better watch myself on this thread.

Don't get scared Rob.

We're all friends here.

I'm sure you can let it all hang out................ :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

Latest posts

Back