How to you block a poster? Or can you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually a local all breed show had that written into their prize list, where for $20 and exhibitor could have their own special class added...I think the idea was that someone might want to put in an adult novice walk/trot class or some such thing...but a guy I work with said he was going to ask them to put in a class for yearling palomino QH gelding that stands 14.1 hands. I pointed out that was pretty vague & the class might have a lot of entries, so he thought about it & started adding requirements...to be shown by a bald male exhibitor who is 51 years old, has a mustache and is 6' tall...the list went on. And on. I told him that the class would be long over & the announcer would still be there, reading the unending class title & description :eek: Lucky for the show, not too many people paid for "their" specialty classes!

Hmmm, if I were to add a class of my choice I , darn it, I had one & now I forgot what it was...I'm still trying to figure out how a judge would judge Carol's class where the 2 uterouses (how does one spell the plural of uterous??) are required? :new_shocked:

snort. Reminds me of the time the townspeople complained that the local newspaper didn't have enough farm coverage. Next issue the front page sported a big picture of the local vet with his arm stuck in a cow, and the article was about the importance of preg checking cows... The reaction of that was pretty funny!

Don't get scared Rob.

I'm sure you can let it all hang out................ :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

HMmm I and I think I might have a picture of him ALMOST DOING JUST THAT ... I have to look and see if I still do but for those that might remember just thing FLAMANGO THONG and LIBERTY NIGHT :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Last edited:
I want a class added for breeding....not just any breeding
default_wink.png
:

Stallion used must be a first timer and under 28 the mare also must be first timer and one of those 34 inchers kept out back and never shown
default_rolleyes.gif
: (never seen a stick and level that one
default_wink.png
: )

The winner would be the group of people who can accomplish a successful breeding with the least number of helpers and fewest re-starts......there will be no use of hobbles, stands or holes or mounds must be a flat level surface.

:bgrin :lol: :bgrin :lol: :bgrin :lol: :new_shocked:

Oh oh! Can we have a get of sire class NOT based on uniformity? I mean consistant quality? Boooo-ring! Bring in the dwarf get and the throwback get and the cow-hocked get and the pigeon toed get. I mean, everyone loves a surprise right? We should be rewarding those stallions that give us surprises! :aktion033:

While we're making classes, can we also make some changes to judging? I think the exhibitors should judge! Only people IN the class can judge the class. I'm sure that would be much fairer than those horrible, political, corrupt judges!

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't even get into size and winning by a head....................insanity.............being the only male here I better watch myself on this thread.
Uhmmmm Rob, I am betting you will have much more fun watching others than watching yourself.... (Can't believe I just said that.... Oh boy, I guess I am now added to your ignore list!) And don't worry, you are not the only one with "....................insanity............." At least Carol and Marty can blame it on the water. I don't have an excuse!

As for classes for showing......

I object to all the classes for little people! Why are there only special classes for those that are short? This is discrimination! I am offended!!! Yet, I am forced to read about this on this forum! Where is the class for us overgrown above 6 foot 2 inch giants with flaming red curly hair???? Don't any of you care about us? We should get extra points because we look like clowns and CAN'T hide behind our little horses like all you shorter people can!
default_crybaby.gif
: :517:
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif

And what about a class where the horses look just like their owners? Hee Hee... no more diet for the horses or ME!!!!

Or how about a class where the horses are not shaved? (Keeping with the theme of horses looking like their owners, the owners can't shave either!!!!) :new_shocked:

You guys are nuts :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

default_smile.png
default_wink.png
:
Ummm nope, that is for those that want the 6 inch horses with 4..... welll..... you know................. berries! Yep, berries and nuts!

default_whistling.gif
: "Nuts and Berries

Live together in perfect harmony

Side by side they will travel to the shows

Oh Lord, I don't wanna see!"
default_whistling.gif
:

LOL! (ok... I am now on at least 3 ignore lists (Robs, Leeana's and Marty's (Marty's because I don't do lyrics like Marty does!))

Oh just shoot me! Hee Hee Hee!

Can I be the first to post on the photo forum:

Let's see those 5 Legged, Speckled Membered, Hermaphroditic 28" Palomino Stud-Mares with One Blue Eye and One Amber Eye, 4 White Stockings 2 Uteruses......(that way she can flood the market even more ........) 8 teats incase she has multiple sets of twins Oversized Black Cherry Haired Woman under 5'4" With Knee Problems and Tendonitis.

...and don't forget, Carol -- he's 15/27ths Buckeroo!

Mininik, I'm adding speutering to my vocabulary, LOL!

Jill, I wonder if you might get DunIt to display his "drumming" talents in Liberty Class?

Yay, Nila!!

I guess I have to admit to being an elitist, as I've posted photos of myself showing that I'm short and stubby with perpetually messy hair -- I MUST be intentionally making those who are tall and slim and tidily coiffered feel bad about themselves!

default_cheers.gif
: :new_all_coholic:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_giveup.gif
: :eek:

I can see I have missed some interesting threads lately -- makes me want to go hunt these down!

We sure have some creative people on here.
default_wub.png
:
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Made my day!

JJay
default_yes.gif
:

Susanne, I am just going to have to add you to my ignore list. I can't tolerate your elitist attitude any more...........
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Jill, I wonder if you might get DunIt to display his "drumming" talents in Liberty Class?
default_firstprize.gif
: :new_rofl:
I hope Susanne posts a picture of this one with her other photo that she keeps telling us she has.

Now what I want to know is can they start a marching band with all the drumming talents that are available? :eek:

Or how about a class where the horses are not shaved? (Keeping with the theme of horses looking like their owners, the owners can't shave either!!!!)
Now I remember what class I was wanting to suggest--the Thelwell pony class, where the shorter the legs, the hairier and more well rounded the body, the more points are awarded. Handler may be balded but ponies must not be. And sorry, handlers cannot be shorter than 5'7" nor taller than 5'9" since previous posts have discriminated against anyone taller than 5'4" but shorter than 6'4". Extra consideration should be given to those horses who closely resemble their handlers. Or vice versa. If horse conformation is too poor, handler may be judged.

...and don't forget, Carol -- he's 15/27ths Buckeroo!
Well, slap me silly! :eek: How could I have forgotten the PEDIGREE! (large kibbled)

he is also 52/84 Rowdy along with 23/24 Bond

And he is an OWN SON Of a Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandson of

SECRETARIAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His great great great great grandmama was a CAMEL so we had some hardshipping to do..........

Now roll that up in a paper and smoke it.

OH NO! I just read this.....

Handler may be balded but ponies must not be.
I'm in tears! :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

His great great great great grandmama was a CAMEL so we had some hardshipping to do..........
So you are telling me that the hump he has in his back is what makes him "foundation stock" and as such he is great breading quality? (yes, "breading"! After all, that is what a stud does!)

So you are telling me that the hump he has in his back is what makes him "foundation stock" and as such he is great breading quality? (yes, "breading"! After all, that is what a stud does!)

He is so "breaded" that I have threatened to eat him for dinner!
default_eat.gif
:

As for the hump.....you ought to know by now that I only go after those A-RAB Miniatures........the hump is where he stores his water for our cross country drives. :xbud: That explains those roach backs.......they are actually a very valuable comformation trait!
default_yes.gif
: (bet you all didn't know your minis were camel decendents. You will find that ewe necks really came from the camel.........not sheep like originally thought!)

Well shoot, now you tell me that about roach backs. And here I once turned down an absolutely SUUUUPER offer of a roach backed filly that was a "little weak in the back" but "with her absolutely stupendous pedigree that was so jampacked with big name breeding she would be an amazing broodmare". Durn it. Did I miss out on that one EH? If the seller would only have explained that to me about the water retention thingy and the camel-based ancestry, I'd be rolling in the dough now, actually making money off these little horses.

:eek:

Now if I only had a picture of our "ugly" pony seriously would fit alot of these catagories. I am not sure what he people were thinking when they bred her, but thank god she is not a broodmare, but a rideing pony. However she is affectionaitly named beauty.

Jill, next time Dunit goes on a ramp about his nuts, just remind him he might have neighbors that like rocky mountian osters. And please dont let him talk to Boo, he has enough issues with his boy hood as it is.

I personally think that camel back would make him an excellent driving horse, since he'll be able to get that hind end impulsion...

This is the best thread since our discussion about Prince Alberts.

Oops, someone imay think I'm accusing them of being someone from our common traumatic past...

Latest posts

Back