HOLLY FOALED !!! MY BABY IS HERE!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What great news to start my day. Congratulations, Holly, Marty and Jerry.

Good morning Granny Marty! Congratulations to one and all. Sounded like an epic saga for sure, all through the posts I'm saying it's a boy for sure, they're always a bit slow on the giddy up and then he did it and pooped
aktion033.gif
and now a bouncing baby boy and mama are doing great. What a wonderful way to begin a new day. I've got happy tears for you! Now give up the fuzzy pics! Don't fret about the hay, thought you were going to bed in deep straw? You still can. Maes such a nice bed for baby. If Holly is swollen and sore this morning apply very warm washcloths to her vulva. Hugs and kisses from us here in the hollow.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS HOLLY AND GRANDMA on the beautiful bouncing boy!! I am so glad everything went well and was so easy for Holly. More pix, more pix...we want more pix!![/SIZE]
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=21pt]He's a cutie!! [/SIZE]
wub.gif

GOOD MORNING MARTY....CONGRATULATIONS...I AM SO THRILLED FOR YOU...IT HAS BEEN FUN FOLLOWING LITTLE FETUS. WOW, FETUS IS A BOY
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
NAMES??????

ENJOY YOUR LITTLE ONE...CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

LIS

P.S SOMETIMES IT TAKES TIME FOR THEM TO GET THE IDEA...MAYBE BACK OFF A BIT AND SEE IF HE OR SHE CAN FIGURE IT OUT. IF NOT, OF COURSE JUST KEEP TRYING, TO GUIDE HIM UP TO THE MILK BAR...IT CAN TAKE TIME.

I WOULD ALSO MAKE SURE YOU CALL THE VET AND, HAVE HIM OR HER DO A IGG ON THE BABY...JUST TO MAKE SURE HE OR SHE GOT THE PROPER AMOUNT OF COLOSTUM. YOU STILL HAVE A LITTLE TIME THOUGH.

GOOD LUCK
yes.gif

OH YIPPEE
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
HE IS CHOWING DOWN NOW...SORRY, I MISSED READING THAT...THAT IS REALLY GREAT THOUGH...YOU GO GIRL!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

LIS

Congratulations!!!!!! I am so glad that she finally foaled and everything is okay. Hmmmm, I have a new bay girl and you have a new bay boy!

Can't wait to see pictures this morning. I know you will be out there taking some.

Since they are 3 days apart, we can watch them grow together.

Mary

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

CONGRATS MARTY!!!!

Atta girl Holly...(who probably was trying to sneak Junior out before Marty spied her on the camera and drove Holly nuts pacing LOL)....

Marty..

Go to the house. Grab a HUGE cup of coffee and a straw. Get a lawn chair. Get a roll of super Duct Tape. Park the chair in the aisle where you can see WITHOUT moving. Have Jerry duct tape you to the chair so you CAN'T move. Duct tape your lips except for the straw hole. Sip and google all over Fetus without moving. There, you can get your fill of Junior without leaping out of the chair every 30 seconds. Doze when Holly does.

Feet are normally long and pointy. Walking on fetlocks is normal. Once the day is nice, take Fetus and Holly for a walk as soon as possible. Fetus NEEDS to move them legs and lungs. Holly needs to stretch too.

Junior is getting the "must have" milk which is quite clear ..real white milk will be there tomorrow.

Congrats on Prancer's Holly Smoke
biggrin.gif

Kimmy

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
[SIZE=21pt]HOORAY!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

new_multi.gif
birthday.gif
[SIZE=14pt]We've been watching and waiting for Fetus to arrive. He has so many aunts on this forum that love him already. We're so happy for you Marty. Can't wait to see more photos of Tiny Tim!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulatiuons!!! Welcome to the world Fetus! Been following this saga a long time and so glad it is here and has a happy outcome![/SIZE]
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congratulations Marty, Holly, and family

I am so THRILLED for you all. I know Holly is glad its over. The first birth is the harder one. He looks like he has a lot of silver in him, but still looks wet. So does

the fetus have name yet? I hate to say it, ours are Rascals for the first month so we can watch their personalities come out. Then we find a name. I am so happy for you. I bet she has milk.

Well, hoping our turn is next. We have one more to foal, so could you send the

Filly fairy back to us. We have had 3 incredible foals, and one left to ogo. This is the first year for us to have more then 2 babies at time.

I am so excited, I came on this Morning and saw the post... Yepee for Marty..

Vicky

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
517.gif
517.gif
517.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

OMG Marty!!!! YAY Congratulations....I just woke up at 7:30 b.c I heard my mom slam the door to leave for work and I kept trying to go back to sleep and I just kept thinking go on the forum and see whats up there....and my goodness something BIG was surely up! Lol

Anyway Congratulations! I am soooooo happy for you....and such a beautiful little guy too!!
yes.gif
wub.gif

Everything seems to be going just fine now....Its normal for them to walk on their fetlocks I have read too.

MORE pictures please!!!
wub.gif

Jessica

cheers.gif
CONGRATULATIONS on your baby foal
517.gif
517.gif
517.gif

Glad to hear everything is ok !!
aktion033.gif

Whoo Hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did great!
smile.gif
))

My favorite color too!!!! I'm so thrilled for you guys!!!

Sandy

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!

A new member for your "bay team".

Hearty congratulations on a beautiful baby boy, Holly & Marty!!! All the hard part is behind you and what lies ahead is fun, fun, fun
laugh.gif
. Get that camera going and let's have some more photos!!!!

Robin C

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing more rewarding than experiencing the birth of a healthy miniature...... Enjoy your little one, and keep the pictures coming. I am so partial to bays, and I think that you are very, very lucky to have such a sweet little guy.

I can't wait to hear what you decide to name Fetus.

You are such a hoot - always enjoy reading your posts.

Again, congratulations on your new colt.

Pam

To Holly and Fetus, Congratulations Holly, you sure made your tired old Mom proud today,
yes.gif
and Fetus, I am so glad to hear you are already being a little stinker for her
wink.gif
Keep up the good work Fetus,
biggrin.gif
and Holly now you can finally relax, and hopefully you wont have that Mom of yours poking and prodding and taking X-rated pictures for the world to see.
unsure.gif
SO glad everything went textbook for you. Ohhh, BTY--Congratulate that Mom (yeah Marty, thats you) and tell her now she can finally get a little cat-nap in between watching you and Fetus
wub.gif
wub.gif
Corinne

wub.gif
CONGRATULATIONS Marty and Holly!!!
wub.gif

How Wonderful!!! And I am so happy for you that everything seems to have gone so well!
yes.gif

Lots of bay-b pictures for us please???
wink.gif

Congratulations Marty, I am so happy for you!

Nancy
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back