HOLLY FOALED !!! MY BABY IS HERE!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty, I do hope you are either getting some sleep or playing with your little fella! GOOD GIRL, HOLLY!!!! I am so excited to hear about the baby, Marty, he is kind of like the forum Mascot, owned and loved by all! Your happiness is ours as well. :D Can't wait to see they fluffy, unfolded photos, he looks so strong and beautiful already. ((((HUGS))))) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I can't believe I'm the LAST one to know. I went to bed a little earlier than usual last night so I missed the announcement. My husband's aunt passed away yesterday (actually was like a mother and grandmother to us and our children), so it has been a rough week for us here. I guess she sent word to Fetus that it was TIME. I always think that one soul replaces another on this earth. One life ends another begins. It's a good plan.

But I am SO happy for you. This is really good, happy news to wake up to. I am so happy for you, Marty, but I know you are worried about every little thing. I am the same way.

Hey, it's almost 10:00 here, where are the morning pictures? We are all anxiously waiting.

CONGRATS Marty! Fetus is here!
biggrin.gif
Way to go Holly!
aktion033.gif

A beautiful bouncing brown eyed baby boy
wub.gif

More pictures when everything calms down
yes.gif

Congrats again (((huggs))) to you, Holly, and Image's baby brother FETUS JR!

I am so happy for you and so glad you went with your gut. I know a week or so ago many were saying she wasnt even in foal!

aktion033.gif
[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA!!!!! [/SIZE]THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING, LIKE KIDS YOU HAVE MMMMM 21 YEARS
new_shocked.gif
BEFORE THEY ARE OUT OF THE HOUSE, OH I MEAN BARN. WE KNOW YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO LET GO
wink.gif
OF THIS LITTLE PRECIOUS GUY
wub.gif
, BEING GRANDMA FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH HIM.
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

HECK, DON'T KNOW WHY I AM EVEN POSTING THIS, IT'LL BE NEXT WEEK BEFORE YOU READ THIS, YOU'LL BE CAMPED OUT IN THE BARN TILL THEN, BEING A DOUGHTING GRANDMA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!! Glad everything went well and that momma and baby are doing good. Very pretty little boy!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE]
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

The miracle of life is such a beautiful thing. Enjoy your baby Marty. Holly did a wonderful job. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Congratulations Marty.
aktion033.gif
I guess the family is gonna be on ther own how hey, because Marty is gonna be in the barn.
wub.gif

Glad all went ok for mama and baby. Sounds like Jerry was busy too. Enjoy your baby and let us know how he is doing. He is so cute.
wub.gif

CONGRATS MARTY!!! GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELL, NOW ENJOY YOU LITTLE BOY!

Good Gravy Marty! I started to read and was going to post after I caught up and wound up reading through 8 pages! It will probably be nine before I post...people are posting and adding before I can finish reading! Congradulations!!!!!!!!! Okay--so when do we get to hear a NAME for this baby?????

aktion033.gif
Congratulations to you and Holley
birthday.gif
to your new baby boy

YAY!!! I'm so glad to hear that everything has been going "textbook" for you!

Congratulations on Fetus' birth!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Now, we are all anxiously awaiting an update, and more pictures of your "firstborn".
wub.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
OH, HAPPY DAY!! THANK GOODNESS ALL IS WELL. MORE PICTURES WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME!

REALLY, SO PLEASED FOR YOU AND HOLLEY AND THE LITTLE ONE.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

Hey, where's the scrunchie????

I just talked to Marty and all is well and she is going to look under the tail now to see what is there.
wink.gif
She thinks it is a boy??? but will take a look after I explained what should be there if it's a girl and what shouldn't be if it's a boy. ( I have found it's easier to look under the tail than under the belly). She is absolutely in hog heaven...
yes.gif
yes.gif
She should be coming on to post soon..
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OOO I'm so exited, Welcome to the World Fetus!!!
aktion033.gif
Hurry and figure out if it's a boy or a girl
biggrin.gif
! Can't wait to see more pictures and CONGRATS
wub.gif
!

smile.gif
ROFLMAO There will prolly be ten pages by the time this gets in ,but oh well. CONGRATS Marty and Holly ! ! !
aktion033.gif
So glad Fetus(?) is here. First thing I did when our little Sassy got here was lift the tail(raised to many cats haha). Pictures Marty???
yes.gif

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back