HERE WE GO AGAIN.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o.k its my deadline of 11.30pm she must of had it now, I sent her telepathic messages, I'm gunna take it that no news means there is a mare having a
default_517.gif
foal right now
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

O.K I better go to bed now just remembered it daylight saving and looked at the time and its not 12.45am but 1.45am lol i'm gunna be tired in the morning but not as tired as you Helen,

godbless and lookforward to great news in the morning.

Wow Amy...Im impressed!!! Your still here!

OK...soooooo

ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Total TEXTBOOK birth, placenta out after 10 mins, FILLY standing after 1/2 hour, drink after 1 1/2 hours and RACING around the stable beating her mama up at 2 hours old!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I am SO tired,I have truckloads of pics, but I will officially announce HER in the morning...oh wait it is the morning!!! LOL

OH, just one question...she hasnt pooped or peed yet...I dont have an enema to give to her and vet wont be out till morning...will she be ok?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OFF TO BED

OH and Emma, you win...she was born at 11.10!

[SIZE=36pt]YAY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU[/SIZE]

I'm sure I can see the future the little voice in my head said it would be sat after 11.00am but b4 12 and would be a filly, I bet there were tears of joy
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif

So cant wait for pics to see the colour and stuff, I'm sure when you went to sleep your dreams were about horses lol

Helen usually they will poop after they eat.

Congratulations of your new addition!

Congrats. I checked in at 5am when up with Casey saw all was well and you had a new wee girl... So were are these truckload of pictures... we are all waiting to see.

They are still uploading..we used up all our broadband for the month so Im on dial up speed...

She is so stinkin CUTE....Zoooming around, driving Katie mad with worry about where she is in the stable lol

Ahhhh Im SO happy!!!

Latest posts

Back