foaling time again so soon?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crisco41

Reaction score
well I am back............

...time has just flown. I was here last year..and you all were so wonderful about onyx. Onyx is a year old tomorrow!. She has had a rough week as my dog attacked her..but she will be okay now./ Thank you God. . That story is posted somewhere. Her momma lost a foal a few months ago. Looked to be the same color as my onyx but much much smaller. It was just too early.

I believe I should have 3 more chances at a healthy baby this year. Sophie my blue roan is bred to stormy my homozygous black, Daisy and also misty are bred to him as well.

So should have some nice babies if all goes well!.Nice to be back!

Great to hear Onyx is on the mend , just commented on the main forum page.

Good luck with your Mares , Looking forward to seeing Pictures of them
default_thumbup.gif

Hellooooooooooooooooo! Great to have you back again. Hope Onyx will be all better again very soon.

Good luck with your girls - how about some pics and potential foaling dates to keep us happy while we wait! Please!!

WELCOME BACK!! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the new momma's-to-be. and one of little Onyx. So glad she's on the mend!

diane do you have any spots coming? still dreaming of the day... Now i want a bigger appy to teach to drive Misty is doing great driving!

DSC07857.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I'm getting my breeding and foaling fix right here these days. The economy didn't treat me very well, so almost all my herd of 45 are now gone, but still have a few that are just relaxing and letting me snuggle.

But what are you looking for, you know I'm always willing to help someone find something they want, and still have many, many contacts in the appaloosa and Falabella world.

I knew you hadn't bred last year but did not know you had given it up for good. I am sorry to hear that. Hi Anna...lol still asking for pictures I see:>) Nice to see you again.I will work on some pictures. I ,of course, lost my calander in our move that has all my breeding dates but going back over old posts from here I found where Daisy first bred Stormy June 6th. All of the others were bred after. But not a long while after.

Diane I would love a bigger appy filly or mare. Do not care about papers. would love blanketed..oh yeah! I have no plans to buy another cart so somethng that would still fit my cart and harness. Misty is doing awsome but she is so small I feel terribly guilty. I walk along sid eof her more then have her drive. Also thinking she is bred and certaily don't want to stress her.So a mini as big as she can be and still fit my cart!. Misty is maybe 32 inches.

I will work on pictures. Am loving our move!

I have so much "on my plate" with my mom, now, it's best for me and the ladies. I couldn't devote the time necessary to make me feel safe breeding. But, maybe someday. I'll look around and see what I can fine for you!

That's a good idea, too. There are sure a lot of horses that need good, decent homes where they will be cared for. So sad to see the shape some horses are in these days. Rescues will certainly give love and snuggles too, and will certainly benefit from the caring you give.

Isn't Chance Rescue in TN?

Last edited:
i dont know diane..guess i will see. AND ta da! Misty had lil boobs yesterday..could feel a little growth and today they are grown@ not to bursting or anything..but definite hard and swollen and getting there.

figuring stormy came tpo me June 6th 2013..I am looking at foals

ANY DAY now:>) Sorry I havent done pictures.i will try and get on it tomorrow. Been so busy trying to fence..and chasing my escapee horses around the village..:>( The minis got out yesterday and wondered down the road to some mans house/. Thanks goodness he came to see if i had minis. He took one look at the horses and said..yep looks like ya got 3 foals coming. So guess it is obvious to eveyone but me. Since jewel lost her foal..I guess she will be the next one I start on long driving in prep for a cart. Should be ,,well..umm interetsing as she is a bit of a spunk. anyway pics tomorrow... foals soo!

Offspring Color Probability for sophie and stormy

50.00% -​
Blue Roan
50.00% -​
Black
Offspring Color Probability

these are my possible colors with stormy and daisy. Kind of like opening a huge surprise gift

Silver Bay Tobiano 9.38%-

9.38% -​
Bay Tobiano

9.38% -​
Buckskin

9.38% -​
Buckskin Tobiano

9.38% -​
Bay

9.38% -​
Silver Bay

9.38% -​
Silver Buckskin

9.38% -​
Silver Buckskin Tobiano

3.13% -​
Silver Black Tobiano

3.13% -​
Smoky Black Tobiano

3.13% -​
Silver Smoky Black

3.13% -​
Silver Smoky Black Tobiano

3.13% -​
Black Tobiano

3.13% -​
Black

3.13% -​
Smoky Black

3.13% -​
Silver Black

Offspring Color Probability misty and stormy Only fillies allowed:>)

50.00% -​
Silver Black

50.00% -​
Black

I am going to predict here..in wish ful thinking pretend mode. All healthy of course first off... then sophie filly blue roan******* my number 1 choice! and misty a silver black Filly and Daisy a buckskin. Filly of course:>) Hey its my pretend game and my choices are in:>).!

Latest posts

Back