HEADS UP Ohio Mini and Pony people

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to Ohio! We're in the north-central part of the state--about 2 hr north of Columbus. Good luck getting settled in. You will fintd there are lots of activities in this state for minis.

--RachelJ

488.gif
HEY KayKay...glad ya made it ok...sounds like it was little challenging, but like Fran says...it'll get better. I think its just "Dandy" that you are in Ohio!
wink.gif

Welcome

Connie & Tim

KayKay

Welcome to Ohio. Yes, there are many horse functions very close to you. I live in Pleasantiville which is only about 20 minutes if that much from you and look forward to meeting you. I have lived in this area for close to 20 years so please feel free to contact me if you need to know anything about the area and I will be happy to help you any way that I can.

Arlene

you guys are the best!!! Fran and i are planning horse trips to go meet all the farms in ohio. I cant wait. Road trip!!!!

ohmy.gif
Dang, color me Green, (that would be with envy). Boy how I'd like to join all you "little horse" people over there and see all the farms, meet the people, and look at horses. Keep a journal and a map Kay, when I come over I'll expect at least a partial "rerun tour". Have fun and don't forget Tami and I over here in mininomansland.

Glad to hear that you are finally here and like the place your husband picked. Give me a callwhen you are heading north. Looking forward to meeting you!

Latest posts

Back