Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up, I will try and keep an eye on her as much as possible.

I pulled her up first thing when I got home and couldn't believe there wasn't a little one there!

But now, she's just standing at the fence/wall. Come on little one -- get a MOVE ON!!

That's cos I posted about her being restless Diane, the famous kiss of death. ROFL

Come on Cheerio its time to get that ball rolling!!
default_poke.gif

Cheerio down sternal!!! Sorry I haven't been on here at all today! Crazy day, only just got lunch at 4:15pm!!!! Lol

Come on Cheerio!

I was thinking your guys Thursday night unfortunately she has now passed midnight... Lol I was pretty close
default_smile.png

I couldn't believe that baby wasn't here when I got up. I've watched the cam throughout the night, and then slept a bit. Still nothing!! HA! But then she's eating.....and we all know what they can do while they're "chewing" !!

OMG I can't believe we are still waiting! I have been up all night and nothing! her milk is still testing below 6.4 and 400 on the hardness. Not sure what the hold up is. I took her out this morning to see if she needed to roll and she only stood there, no interest. She is doing some pacing and some belly biting but that's it! I guess she is writing her own book on this foaling like Sugar does.

Tell her that you give up, she's not even pregnant and you are going to bed....(reversed psychology....might work, but I doubt it!)

I wonder how long they can go with milk testing ready? Knowing Cheerio she will stretch this out as long as she can!

I can't believe she hasn't foaled yet. I was SURE there would be a baby when I got here tonight!

COME ON CHEERIO -- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Let's get this baby safely to the ground, already! What in the world are you waiting for? There are no horsey holidays coming, so let's go!!!!

Back