Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry for your loss Tina, praying that Cheerio is fine.

I just got on and saw this, I'm so sorry for your loss! Please know that you did everything you could. My condolences to you and Cheerio.

Oh Tina I'm so sorry to hear the news. Prayers coming from me for Cheerio and sending you ((((HUGS))))

So sorry... This breaks my heart, I hope that Cheerio will recover and that your heart will mend soon.

Cheerio seems to be doing fine this morning. It was a very hard delivery for her. The foal was bigger than Sugar's foal and it presented with one leg back and her pelvic was so small that I couldn't get my hand in past the foal to find the other leg. Some time during the delivery the placenta detached and the foal passed away. We kept working with Cheerio to get the foal out. She was very tired and sore as you can imagine. We finally got the foal free but it was too late for the little filly. Cheerio said her good byes and we laid her to rest on our farm.

Cam will be on the rest of the weekend and then I'm taking it down. Sugar and her foal will be there to entertain you.

Tina, I am so sorry to hear the loss of your little filly
default_sad.png
poor Cheerio, I'm glad she seems to be ok poor girl.

Prayers continuing for you and Cheerio.

Will be watching sugar and her little colts antics
default_smile.png
such a cute little guy. Thank you for letting us into your barn.

Hugs going your way.

Tina, again I am so sorry you and Cheerio lost your foal
default_sad.png
. I am glad that Cheerio is doing well!
default_yes.gif
I will continue to keep her in my prayers for continued healing
default_pray.gif

Thank you for sharing your Mares with us and Sugar's new little foal!!

Latest posts

Back