Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh I was sure I would read about a new foal on my phone when I can. Again safe foaling
default_smile.png

Oooh there she goes!! Safe foaling Cheerio and Tina!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kept watching that bag go in and out and in and out, and knew there was a problem. I was so glad when Tina went to help. Hope Cheerio is not to tired to continue helping Tina get baby out.

Praying all turns out well.
default_pray.gif

Last edited:
Sounded like a dystocia with one leg back. Details very sketchy but lots of prayers being sent!

I was afraid of that watching the bag going in and out -- could tell baby wasn't properly "engaged" in the birth canal.

Sending lots of prayers!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Please keep prayers coming for Cheerio - I hear from MS that baby was very big....

So sorry for the loss of the filly and sending more prayers for Cheerio.

Oh, I'm sorry Tina. Praying Cheerio is okay.
default_pray.gif

I just saw on your MS cam link that the cam is down for mourning. We're all so very sorry about your lost little one, and just praying like mad that Cheerio is doing alright.

Sending {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you!

Last edited:
Oh no I am so so sorry Tina for the loss of your little one. Praying for sweet Cheerio
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Tina, sending you a big ((((HUG))))!!!!

I am so sorry about your angel filly and will send lots and lots of prayers up for Cheerio.
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back