Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! He is a baby doll and so is his mama! Love the pictures! I SO wish mine had grass to roll and sleep on. They are always dirty, filthy, dusty, muddy.

What fabulous pictures, please thank your friend! He is gorgeous and the name really suits him.
default_yes.gif

Hope Cheerio will hurry up and give him a little friend to play with!

Oh Wow Tina, he really is something special
default_thud.gif
I really NEED to kiss that little nose
default_worshippy.gif
Please post him to me
default_whistling.gif

COME ON CHEERIO!!!! We need another little one to oooooo and aaahhhhh at! Let's get with it as we are all so anxious!!

Cheerio's norm is off today. She was having a good sleep at 7 am cam time. She is never laying down then. She is outside and not eating her hay right now either. Not sure what's up with her. I still can't express milk and her udder isn't huge. I will go out and get more pictures today. These are from the photographer friend that was out yesterday.

She looks as beautiful as ever but will need to get good and dirty by rolling that baby into position.
default_yes.gif

May 6 day 356 photos

2 hours later on turn out.

20130506_131442_zps55695a91.jpg

Lets guess how many more days until she foals!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hummmmmmmmmm. The fact that she has her left leg back in the first picture doesn't give a really true image of her tummy and it's position, but everything else looks good!
default_yes.gif
Does her udder still 'reduce' after she has been out for the day?

Baby will arrive when it is good and ready, but I would say that she could foal at any time from now on, or she might wait until that udder is full to bursting!! How long is a piece of string, I believe the saying goes?

LOL!! Renee, I was going to say within a week but thought Cheerio might hear me and become determined to hold out longer just to prove me wrong!!
default_frusty.gif

Here is a picture from the other side, not as good a shot but might be better than the other one.

Her udder doesn't go down at night, hasn't for about 1.5 weeks. Her teats are starting to fill I see today too.

FILLING NIPPLES........YEAH!!!! I bet she goes once that's achieved -- but we better hear she's started doing her rolling!!! That's SOME tummy...good thing we know they can change baby's position in a few good rolls!!

She has been out in the paddock off the stall rolling in the straw that I had down for the foal to sleep in while Sugar was in that stall. I'm going to take her out in the big paddock that is sandy for a little while today too.

That's a better picture.
default_yes.gif
As a maiden she probably wont look quite so dropped in the tummy, and with an udder that hasn't altered, plus filling teats, I would keep a VERY close eye on her from now on!

She is looking great! Such a pretty girl! Given that her teats are starting to fill I'm going to say Thursday night
default_smile.png
come on Cheerio
default_smile.png
ill be watching anyway.

Latest posts

Back