Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the nights pictures. She hasn't eaten much of her hay, just pulled it down onto the stall floor.

Change in udder and shape.

Cheerio down sternal 9:54pm

Wow that's a big change Tina!!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that I'm going for the record on length of time over due. Who holds the record now, LadyK? I'm coming up close behind at day 357.

I think that I'm going for the record on length of time over due. Who holds the record now, LadyK? I'm coming up close behind at day 357.
Lol Tina you knock me off hot cam on 5/2 and now your trying to beat my record.....lol I give up you can hold that spot longest overdue 2013 you just got to go past 359 days...hahahaha 3more days your right on track.....
default_smile.png
(bow bow)

Oh I bet it's a another boy rotfl......ill be watching.

Looks as if it might be tonight (Wednesday) - good luck!

Just had a thought - is tonight Cassie's Thursday night or her Tuesday night? (it's 3.30am here in the UK and i really should be asleep, so getting confused which isn't difficult for me anyway!)

Safe foaling if she foals tonight!!! Can't wait to see this one too!

And Anna you are such a great auntie! Staying up so late to help everyone out! : D

WOW! That udder is for the record books!!

I'm thinking Cassie is half a day ahead of us Anna, so I'm thinking it's Thursday there, but then I'm not really sure either! Easy to get confused, but whatever day it is, I'll bet we'll be having an announcement VERY SOON!!!!!!!!

Australia!

Come on little momma.....we've waited enough!!!! And there you lay, sternal, in your little stall, just resting quietly! We WANT SOME ACTION!!!!!!

i am pretty sure Australia is 12 hours ahead of us (I am EST) so about noon there........

Yes, pretty little Momma show us your little baby!!!

LOL! Diane - perhaps we'd beter ask Cassie to remind us!!

Jessie, I'm not a good Auntie, I just dont sleep very well (it's a age thing!). Usually go to bed around 11.30pm, only to be awake again around 2am, sometimes I can force myself to go back to sleep, but if no luck after half an hour, I get up, make a cuppa, switch on the tv (World news all doom and gloom!) and log in here to check up on everyone!

When we were foal watching here, I would happily do the 8pm til 4am stint before handing over to daughter, who would then let me sleep til late morning (she got all the mucking out to do!!). Then we would spend the day together before I packed her off to bed again at 8pm - the perfect arrangement, except that the year we foaled down 13 mares in 5 weeks, our 'sleep' times got very disrupted!!

OK Cherrio, it is now nearly 5am for me, the dawn chorus has just started and at last I'm tired so I'm off to bed for a couple of hours, I just cant wait any longer for you to produce this baby!! Really hoping for an announcement when I wake - hint hint!!

Good luck!
default_pray.gif

I will be away all day today. My daughter will be home but is not well versed on what labour looks like short of feet sticking out. Please do not hesitate to call the 613-475-1717 home number or text the 3 cell numbers. 613-921-9107, 613-921-9106, 613-922-9106. Cheerio is no change since last nights pictures and is sitting at day 359 today.

She seemed quite okay last night -- nothing exciting. I see her door is open now, and she's outside, I guess. I'll try to sneak in and check at work today, but that doesn't always happen for me, but I'll try.

Back