Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is so adorable!! Congrats! He looks small to me, but them our new filly's canon bone is >8 " so she could go over 34" like her full brother already has.

From the center of his knee to the top of his coronary band is 7.5. So that means that he should be around 32 when done growing right. His mom is 35 and his dad is 30. Kind a puts him right in the middle.

OMG...I have been waiting...forever..well not as long as you have.
default_yes.gif
Congrats....He is Beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is just beautiful!!!! Momma did good on this little one! Such a cute face!!

He could be a silver bay, if mom is carrying silver -- which she may be with that light mane and tail! If there is no silver in the mix, than he could be a carbon copy of momma as a red dun. Is he showing the dun markings? I didn't notice, so I've got to go back to the wonderful pictures!!

With his dad a pintaloosa, you may also see some other patterns showing up as he matures! You just never know what has come through!

But he IS a handsome boy!!

Last edited:
Tina he is adorable! Such a sweet little face! Born on 5/2, my Misty's birthday, she turned one!! Congrats again love the pictures of your cutie pie!!

I gave the little one an enema tonight. He is doing a lot of straining and not much pooping. If anyone sees him poop or strain please let me know the cam time and I will check on the tape from the other cam. It gives a better picture but we can't get it to stream to marestare.

Cheerio is now at day 354 and holding!

Cheerio is still holding on! I can't express milk yet, she might be like Sugar that way, you never know with maidens. I will take some updated pictures today when I bring her inside again. I have her out with a friend for the day because some of my friends are coming over to see Sugar's foal.

Cam is back up for the night. Cheerio has been moved to Sugar's stall with the turnout right off it. Sugar has been moved to a small paddock during the day and in Cheerio's old stall at night. I have adjusted the camera to show more of Cheerio. With her being so far over due there is more chance of complication during delivery so she will need to be watched closer than Sugar and her foal who are doing great!

Thanks a lot. She really can't go much longer . . . .I hope.

I had a friend out today taking pictures of Sugar's foal. I think his barn name is going to be Zeus.

Here are just a couple.

Latest posts

Back