Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, ha Cassie we both had the same thought and posted at the same time!!! Sugar is a great Mommy!!!!!

Cassie are you watching any others that are close to foaling tonight??
Dancer is the only one that's looking really close... I have Maple hollows cam up and Little Bitty Britches... but they aren't heaps close yet... now that Mandy from LadyK has had her little gorgeous colt! and Sugar, Dancer and Cheerio will prob be the next to foal I think...

Anyone who can watch Dancer is most appreciated tonight. I couldn't sleep when it was my turn (with hubby) so if I don't get to sleep when it ISN'T my turn I will have a very hard day tomorrow after going about 24 hours with no sleep. I was so busy today that I missed my nap where I usually catch up on sleep.

Many congratulations Tina - and well done to Sugar!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Pictures soon please!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures are coming as soon as I can get them off my phone! He is a great little guy. Running and bucking with in 2 hours. Looking for the milk bar before he could stand up on his own.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Can't wait for the pictures!!!

WELL DONE SUGAR and "mom" !!!

I believe he is a silver bay! Not sure how I got that out of a pintolossa dad and a red dun mom but he sure is a cutie!

Diane will let you know if you can get that colour
default_smile.png
he looks like a carbon copy of mum!! Gorgeous with that tiny little star
default_smile.png
so very sweet! Loved seeing him running around already
default_smile.png
so very cute!

What a sweet little guy! You must be so excited! Congrats on your little colt, I'm anxious to hear what color he is.
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back