Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha Toffee's baby from earlier today
default_smile.png

I was able to express Sugar's milk today. I tried when I turned them out this morning and nothing. Checked again a couple hours later and milk! testing over 6.8. An hour later testing between 6.4-6.8. Tested again an hour ago and coming in under 6.4!
default_whistling.gif
I think that she is just faking but you never know!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_pray.gif

If she is dropping that fast look out. My girl last year went from 6.4 - 6.0 in 2 hours
default_smile.png

I can't register past 6.4. The square was just much lighter than 6.4 and it gets darker as you go up.

Good news, this sounds promising. Dont leave her side from now on!!!

Good luck and safe foaling.
default_yes.gif

Well I just got home from work and her milk is nice and white and still testing below 6.4. She is so ready that I only brushed her udder and it started spraying out!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

woohoo! very exciting safe foaling for when she foals
default_smile.png

Cheerio has been down sternal for quite a while now... but she is in a different spot to normal

Sugar has been up and down, up and down.....she looks very uncomfortable tonight. By the way she is acting I think she maybe going into labor??? Cheerio must know sense something she has been pacing and she keeps watching Sugar!! I believe animals can sense these things they are very smart!!!
default_yes.gif

Misty's mom, just so you know, Cheerio is in front Sugar in back
default_smile.png
I haven't seen Sugar down at all tonight? but I could have missed something... Sugar looks as though she wants to lie down but changes her mind about that...

Is that a sign on her back?? Can't see what it says....the cam picture is in and out.

oh I think its a colt
default_smile.png
with the change in the camera lighting I think I made out colt
default_smile.png

What an excellent mum she is
default_smile.png
makeing sure baby is ok, licking him all over and giving him some loving! good girl Sugar!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Tina, hubby and Sugar!! Sugar looks to be a good Mom already, tending to her baby, what a sweet mare!!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back