First for all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharon J

Reaction score
:aktion033: :bgrin We did it!!! Yea Yea Yea!! I'm so excited I can't stand it :lol:Momma Pixie, first baby, Poppa Quaker, first baby, Me and my family, FIRST BABY!!!!! Joy and excitement, Priceless! He's solid silver except for a small half moon on his forehead. Sire is a blue roan out of an overo. Grand sire is Alfalfa Pleasure on top and Ramundo on bottom. We are so very excited :aktion033: :new_shocked: Pixie waited until just after midnight and gave my daughter a very special birthday surprise!
Pixiesbaby014.jpg

Pixiesbaby012.jpg

Pixiesbaby014.jpg

4a8045f6.jpg

Pixiesbaby006.jpg

This is my first time posting pictures, I hope they come out right! :bgrin

What a gorgeous foal!!!
default_wub.png
: Talk about the best birthday present ever!!! And congrats on all of the "firsts"!!!

Thank you, I was worried I wasn't going to get the pictures right

Biiig Congrats on all the 1sts u all had and he is such a cute!! Your daughter is a beauty too, what a present for her.

So cute! I bet your little girl is in horse heaven to get such a surprise on her special day! Congratulations, and that mare is also so pretty. :aktion033:

Thank you all so very much. I am proud of all of them. We got Pixie on my daughter's 4th birthday, and now what are the odds of her delivering her first foal on my daughters 8th birthday! :new_shocked: We are trying to think of names for the little guy, I was thinking maybe something with eight in it. Crazy Eights, Eight Ball, I don't know? My mom wants to name him Am I Dreamin, because my daughter could'nt stop asking, "Am I dreamin, is he really here?"

He's lovely!
default_yes.gif
: Looks like a little Moon on his forehead.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daughter! What a wonderful gift for all of you.

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Hey Sharon..He's so much more handsome in person!! such a cutie..I still say you should have brought him over to see his Auntie Pat today.......what a doll.......give Pixie a big hug and a kiss for baby....
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you all for the kind words. Pat, Pixie is being spoiled rotten as usuall. I told the kids not to forget to pet her when they are done visiting baby. She really is being the best momma. She lets the kids love on her and baby. Savannah tells everyone she sees how he was born on her b-day. I don't know how Pixie will ever top this one!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back