feeling a little unwelcomed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I knew I had the word fool written on my forehead but this takes the cake! I'm so sad!
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

I am beyond confused. The first foal you showed a picture is of a filly names Ravenwood Chasin Dreams. Sold to Canada.

The colt you are talking about is THIS guy:

http://www.starsminiatures.com/gold.html

PLUS, the two foals from your post are TWO different colors. WAY different than the colt who's name was posted.

Maybe I've been on too many forums with trolls but I'm calling BS on this.

Somehow the pictures got changed. It should be fixed now. Imagine my face when I came back to read further comments and saw two very different horses from what I thought I had posted. I'm sure it was kodak!
default_new_shocked.gif

It SHOULD be of a very light palomino stud (he almost appears white or light grey)...one is of him standing the other was an action shot of him trotting.

I've never posted pictured here before...so I probably messed it up. I promise it is no scam or "trolling". Just poor computer skills.
default_oops.gif
I'm glad I'm better with horses than with a computer.

But this is an example of what I was talking about...

I make a mistake in posting pictures and all of a sudden I'm being attacked from all sides.
default_no.gif

If you want to confirm that he is indeed mine you can call the breeder. (Mike & Allison Rosauer of Stars miniatures in Spurger TX)The colts name is Stars Golden Gator. My name is Tammy Smith.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt. Golden Gator is a really pretty stallion. I hope that you have fun with your new horse and he is everything you hoped for.

As a side note, I would encourage you to read, reread, and then carefully read again your posts. Proof your pictures to make sure they are correct. I know that my computer and I don't often agree and mistakes DO happen, but this went on for far too long. The people of Lil Beginnings are fantastic friends and acquaintances as well as avid horse-people. They know the lines well, they know the breeders and trainers well, and we ALL are looking out for one another and possible cheats.

I am beyond confused. The first foal you showed a picture is of a filly names Ravenwood Chasin Dreams. Sold to Canada.

The colt you are talking about is THIS guy:

http://www.starsminiatures.com/gold.html

PLUS, the two foals from your post are TWO different colors. WAY different than the colt who's name was posted.

Maybe I've been on too many forums with trolls but I'm calling BS on this.
The link you posted is the CORRECT horse...I don't know who these two are but they are NOT the horses I posted earlier!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt....this time. Lol

Sorry, I just don't trust too many people online or really offline. I'm always quick to find trolls and drama. Basically out of boredom.

I must say that he is a very handsome colt. I may have to look into buying a foal from Stars Miniatures one day!

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt. Golden Gator is a really pretty stallion. I hope that you have fun with your new horse and he is everything you hoped for.

As a side note, I would encourage you to read, reread, and then carefully read again your posts. Proof your pictures to make sure they are correct. I know that my computer and I don't often agree and mistakes DO happen, but this went on for far too long. The people of Lil Beginnings are fantastic friends and acquaintances as well as avid horse-people. They know the lines well, they know the breeders and trainers well, and we ALL are looking out for one another and possible cheats.

far too long????? I posted them an hour ago...I made a mistake and somehow posted the wrong pictures. It was an HONEST mistake!!! I fixed it as soon as I realized it! This SHOULD be a forum of ADULTS...there is NO need to belittle someone over a simple mistake! A perfect example of what I meant when I said I felt unwelcome! Make a mistake and now your some lying cheat! I don't think I'll be back. Thanks for the insults!

far too long????? I posted them an hour ago...I made a mistake and somehow posted the wrong pictures. It was an HONEST mistake!!! I fixed it as soon as I realized it! This SHOULD be a forum of ADULTS...there is NO need to belittle someone over a simple mistake! A perfect example of what I meant when I said I felt unwelcome! Make a mistake and now your some lying cheat! I don't think I'll be back. Thanks for the insults!
I did not belittle anyone - it is a good reminder for EVERYONE who posts on this site to check and reread posts. Mistakes do happen, we have all made them, but in "online world" an hour is a LONG time. And for the record, I did not call you a lying cheat - I said that people on this forum are looking to protect each other and will find cheats.

Personally, I come from MULTIPLE forums with trolls and you would have been jumped on instantly by more people than me. This forum is VERY lax and I'm looking out for these wonderful ladies so they don't get scammed or lied to. And the comment you quoted from alongmab was ADVICE and if you can't take that or my own insecurities then maybe YOU'RE not mature enough for this very lax forum.

OMG !!! He is stunning ! Congratulations !
default_aktion033.gif

I apologize for the accusation against you. I had my computer savvy son look at the post...he showed me something I don't understand. Somebody had deliberately CHANGED the pictures. Yes...he proved it! I think I know who did this, but...I don't care who or why. There were a couple of individuals who wanted to get nasty over having the wrong pictures. There was no need in that. You were the first to say maybe the OP would clarify...and I thank you for that! As you saw I fixed it as soon as I realized the problem.

Personally, I come from MULTIPLE forums with trolls and you would have been jumped on instantly by more people than me. This forum is VERY lax and I'm looking out for these wonderful ladies so they don't get scammed or lied to. And the comment you quoted from alongmab was ADVICE and if you can't take that or my own insecurities then maybe YOU'RE not mature enough for this very lax forum.

As for you Tremor...I see that you are a YOUTH member. Maybe you should learn how to speak to an adult with RESPECT!!! I don't care about your other forums and how they would behave. That's why I don't frequent those sites. as far as alongman is concerned...I cleared the air with them.

I'm always quick to find trolls and drama. Basically out of boredom.

I also don't give a rats patoot about your "boredom" and "looking for drama" see post above OR "your own insecurities" see first above post. When you grow up and move out of your parents house, get a life, work a full time job, raise a family, run a farm, AND find the time to enjoy your horses...then and only then can you put me down. Some people have more to do than sit behind a computer screen causing drama. I won't let you ruin this forum for me or any other person.

As for you Tremor...I see that you are a YOUTH member. Maybe you should learn how to speak to an adult with RESPECT!!! I don't care about your other forums and how they would behave. That's why I don't frequent those sites. I also don't give a rats patoot about your "boredom" and "looking for drama" see post #67 OR "your own insecurities" see above post. When you grow up and move out of your parents house, get a life, work a full time job, raise a family, run a farm, AND find the time to enjoy your horses...then and only then can you put me down. Some people have more to do than sit behind a computer screen causing drama. I won't let you ruin this forum for me or any other person.
So now you're assuming that I hacked your account and changed your pictures? Seems funny that at 6:31 pm my time I got an email from Lil' Beginnings saying that somebody REQUESTED that my password be changed. Kind of strange since I didn't do such a thing myself?

And you're also assuming that I don't have a job and pay for my own horses? I may live with my parents because I'm a minor but I know how to respect an adult (as long as they respect myself) and pay for my own stock. If you have something to say about my stock, my family, or myself you message me privately. Unless of course you'd rather try to get into my account.

I apologized and called your colt very handsome. YOU haven't even mentioned that fact.

So now you're assuming that I hacked your account and changed your pictures? Seems funny that at 6:31 pm my time I got an email from Lil' Beginnings saying that somebody REQUESTED that my password be changed. Kind of strange since I didn't do such a thing myself?

And you're also assuming that I don't have a job and pay for my own horses? I may live with my parents because I'm a minor but I know how to respect an adult (as long as they respect myself) and pay for my own stock. If you have something to say about my stock, my family, or myself you message me privately. Unless of course you'd rather try to get into my account.

I apologized and called your colt very handsome. YOU haven't even mentioned that fact.

funny how YOU are the one ASSUMING. I never said you hacked my account....GUILTY conscious??? I'm not gonna waste my time on your Drama....GOOD BYE!!!!!!

default_saludando.gif
iam so sorry you feel this way ..iam new to breeding and have just got my first 3 foals on the

ground now and i couldnt have done it out with out the surport of some of the girls on this forum

i have learnt so much from this forum and made some great friends

hang in there were not that bad ,,,i would love to see your stallion and other horses

Please do not "yell" at Tremor, who has been on this forum for a long time and has asked questions and taken critism with grace way beyond her years. She is a respectible young lady. I am thinking this is all a big misunderstanding. I wish you the best of luck with your new boy! He is lovely and I look forward to hearing how he does showing next year if you would be willing to give the forum a chance. There are so many different members here, there will always be differing opinions, misunderstandings, and butting heads. BUT, nothing is better than seeing the pages and pages of help that everyone offers to people in need of help. There is no better place to learn from a variety of people than here
default_smile.png

Take care-Amanda

default_saludando.gif
iam so sorry you feel this way ..iam new to breeding and have just got my first 3 foals on the

ground now and i couldnt have done it out with out the surport of some of the girls on this forum

i have learnt so much from this forum and made some great friends

hang in there were not that bad ,,,i would love to see your stallion and other horses

My new atallion is on page 5 post #43. or you can go directly to the breeder's page. (Stars Miniatures...Mike and Allison Rosauer) The colt's name is Stars Golden Gator. I'm going next week to pick him up. I can't wait!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Most on here are very friendly and helpful, but some are just nasty and rude others just want drama and trouble. I Guess there a few rotten apples in every barrel.
default_sad.png

Tremor is right, in the past year, there was indeed a "troll" on this board posting pictures of horses from a well known farm, asking for horse keeping advice, etc. and they did scam a few members. That member has since been banned from lil beginnings. Im not saying you are a troll, but that is why people here might seem quick to jump to conclusions. To protect other members from being hurt in the future. I know that the one farm lost out on the sale of about 6 horses over this whole scam/troll situation we previously had.

"As for you Tremor...I see that you are a YOUTH member. Maybe you should learn how to speak to an adult with RESPECT!!! I don't care about your other forums and how they would behave. That's why I don't frequent those sites. as far as alongman is concerned...I cleared the air with them.

I also don't give a rats patoot about your "boredom" and "looking for drama" see post above OR "your own insecurities" see first above post. When you grow up and move out of your parents house, get a life, work a full time job, raise a family, run a farm, AND find the time to enjoy your horses...then and only then can you put me down. Some people have more to do than sit behind a computer screen causing drama. I won't let you ruin this forum for me or any other person."

Angelspeepers, I AM an adult, and I dont appreciate your condescending tone and rude remarks to Tremor. Yes, she may be a youth, but she is a highly respected member of this forum, and has more ethics than many adult breeders and horse owners. Not once did she attack your age, living situation, job, family, or horses. You had NO right saying what you did to her. I dont care if she was 10 years old and you were a grown adult (BTW, I believe Tremor is nearly an adult, and she IS the one who pays her way for her horses) you are here boo hooing that you dont like how you were treated, then being rude to others. Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Oh, by the way, the only person able to change your pictures would be you or a moderator, so I sure hope you werent pointing fingers at tremor.

I think that this subject needs to be over. I appreciate all the comments made from all sides of this argument, but feel that name-calling and accusations are best left off this site. I feel that we can all learn a valuable lesson from this - the internet is open to all sorts of scams, betrayals, trolls, etc.... but we are all entitled to our own opinions. If, indeed, the pictures were changed by someone, other than the original poster, then I ask that whomever that may be to please stop - this site has offered me the opportunity to meet and learn from many other people from around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back