feeling a little unwelcomed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! Where in Texas are you located ? Everyone was new to minis at some time. You can learn a lot on this board. People will help answer questions. You can read different opinions and ideas and take what information you want from the posts. I would love to see pictures of your colt. We have a nice show here in San Antonio in July Amha and Amhr. I hope we see you and your colt there.

My kids showed at the San Antonio show in July! We did very well at that show...best we've done at a single show! They got 8 firsts, 5 seconds, and 5 thirds! Oh wait let's not forget the one bad placing....DQ'd in Hunter. Silly horse jumps fine at home, but he must have thought those were gonna eat him...cause he wasn't going any where near them!!! I wish I would have met you at the show. It makes it nice when you actually know someone there. We will be starting to show again in March. Hope to see ya there.

aktion033.gif
I am so glad that all is sorted out
aktion033.gif
This is a great place and loads of nice people. As for the grumpy ones, well I am sure they don't sleep as well as us.
biggrin.gif

Cheers
cheers.gif

I was granted permission to use the breeders pictures. (so as not to have to post "winter woolies") So with no further ado....Here he is....

Stars Golden Gator

vgqwxw.jpg
nb6ope.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well well well, no wonder you were keeping him all to yourself! He is just stunning
blush.gif

Congratulations
aktion033.gif

well well well, no wonder you were keeping him all to yourself! He is just stunning
blush.gif

Congratulations
aktion033.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
I agree!!! He is VERY handsome!

Welcome and hope you stay. I'm learning a lot here and just about everyone on here has been so helpful and friendly! I'll also be showing in San Antonio with my colt next year and hope to see you there!

Stars Golden Gator

mo_IMG_220.jpg
IMG_758.jpg
In my opinion, you have very good taste! Proving this colt like you said you are planning to do, will create a horse that very well should be kept a stallion! Good luck in your endevors. Breeding these little guys is not for the weak or timid, but it sounds like you are doing your homework.

congratulations , he is beautiful , just look at his big eye!

Gorgeous colt, You know how to pick them. You should join our club. We had our Christmas party and Hi point awards yesterday.We really want more kids in the club and sounds like you might live close enough to come to our practice days and events.

I was granted permission to use the breeders pictures. (so as not to have to post "winter woolies") So with no further ado....Here he is....

Stars Golden Gator

mo_IMG_220.jpg
IMG_758.jpg

I am beyond confused. The first foal you showed a picture is of a filly names Ravenwood Chasin Dreams. Sold to Canada.

The colt you are talking about is THIS guy:

http://www.starsminiatures.com/gold.html

PLUS, the two foals from your post are TWO different colors. WAY different than the colt who's name was posted.

Maybe I've been on too many forums with trolls but I'm calling BS on this.

This is two completely different horses.......

This is two completely different horses.......

THREE different horses.
default_wink.png

I'm sorry OP, but if you're going to troll at least use the right pictures, and DON'T assume that people like me won't look up your horse. That and don't troll on this forum. I have personal issues with that. This forum is full of people who are caring and have been willing to help anybody who needs it. If you want to troll at least go to a forum with people who are used to it, like HGS, HoFo, COTH, Horsetopia, etc.

Phew....I really thought that my computer was going stupid because I couldn't get the horses to match up either. Maybe we should ask the person who posted the initial thread to clarify? Maybe the original poster copied several pictures from the breeders website, and only a few showed up? I'm hoping that this is the case - poor computer skills as opposed to scamming.

I think that the second photo is of Stars Gypsy Queen...I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back