feeling a little unwelcomed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im another who does not post much anymore, more of a lurker nowadays. There are a few as mentioned, that will always be right, has the right way and knows it all. I have had horses for 40+ years and still don't know it all. I guess I am a slow learner...lol.. This forum has been a life saver to our Dreamer when she dis-located her hip, and for Lady when she had the Thumps. In both instances my horses would have died without the help and advise they gave me. 99% of the replies when I asked for help about Lady, said she had a severe calcium deficency. I kept telling the vet that and he finally got mad at me, did a blood panel, and she was close to death because he would not give her the calcium she needed. After she got the calcium within 30 mins there was a very visible change in her. Dreamer, you just can not even phathom the support (emotionally and financially), and advise we recieved from LB members from around the world. Don't give up on LB, they will never give up on you and your horses!!...You will learn who to listen to and who not...Welcome to L'il Beginnings Theresa

Just a word of advice, I've posted before but just to give you heads up. Stay away from some posts on the Back Porch. Those of us with feelings don't need to be belittled so just a heads up and be beware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back