Erica's Geisha is acting funny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You move Geisha and the first I see of her in her new stall shows her down! After the initial adreneline surge I can see that she is asleep :DOH!

That little Echo certainly seems a little restless.
default_new_shocked.gif

My money is on Echo - boy is she ever restless, if she were my mare I wouldn't be getting any sleep - I'd just be sitting there in bed staring at the camera, wishing she would get down to business!

Good luck Erica! !

Stac

AHHHH SHE FOALED AND I SEEN IT!!! FINNNIIIIAAALLLY

I think that was Echo that foaled though?

OKAY erica is in the stall now WOOHOO!!!!!!! Talk about an adrenaline rush LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it too! Not sure what woke me up... lol

I had called Erica-- the first number then the 2nd-- and then she walked in. Sorry to wake up people, but it seemed forever since she lay down!

What do we have???

Last edited by a moderator:
buckskin filly out of big city.

Tracy if you called my cell sorry I didn't answer-I didn't ring! Beeped I had voicemail twent minutes later.

all is well, echo spit her right out; echo was the one that delayed hers last year when I came up, so everything went fine and let echo progress by herself, I am off to bed; I am going to just leave it on echo as geisha has no progress to speak of
default_wacko.png

Way to go, Echo!

Considering how this all played out, I think Echo's foal needs to be named "Stole Your Thunder" or "Steal Your Thunder"

Perhaps now Geisha will get down to business...

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats on your first foal of the year! Glad to hear you got a filly after last year's colt run!

Congrats Erica! Darn, I missed it but what a cute baby! Is that my buckskin????!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Destiny has a little SISTER!!!! (Oh so do Bomb Shell and Blue!)
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I can't wait to see more of her
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Congratulations, Erica
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

She's been so cute walking around even though momma is lying down!

Shes pooping, looks like! Way to go!! lol

Now she's on the wrong side og momma who is lying down... lol

Can she come live with me???

OOOOHH There's a baby!!!!! We need pics - can't tell what color it is Erica!

Congratulations!

Please for those of us who don't foal on a regular basis - what did you use to predict she would foal within this short amount of time? (Product names and system please)

Thanks!

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
I bet you're glad its a filly after last years colt year! Funny how this mare beat Geisha! LOL

Congratulations Erica!! See I told you this would be your filly year
default_biggrin.png
She's so cute bouncing around the stall, she seems full of it. And she loves you already, gotta LOVE that! I'll be anxiously awaiting pictures of her.

Have a good Friday
default_saludando.gif

Jodi

Latest posts

Back