Erica's Geisha is acting funny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking down on her this morning, her belly to me looks a lot lower than it has been. Maybe things are getting ready to happen soon!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Every morning and evening I log onto the cam and hold my breath ....[/SIZE]

thinking for sure that Geisha has foaled......

I wait with great aniticipation while the connection is made and the excitement builds with every second....

and then.....

the link opens.....

and .....

NOPE! just Geisha hangin' around lookin as round as she can! LOL

Yankee, I am with you! I do the same thing every morning and nope there she is just hanging out getting bigger AND BIGGER!!

She looks ready to pop for sure! Come on Geisha or you arent gonna be the STAR on camera!! Someone else will take your place... We dont want that!

Yankee, I am with you! I do the same thing every morning and nope there she is just hanging out getting bigger AND BIGGER!!She looks ready to pop for sure! Come on Geisha or you arent gonna be the STAR on camera!! Someone else will take your place... We dont want that!
She's going to loose her solo spotlight for sure by this coming weekend, Little Miss Echo all, 29.5" of her I think is "bigger" than Geisha and is making steady progress...

Last edited by a moderator:
Erica, is that your gentle warning that we may not have our National Mommie to be to watch all day?
default_biggrin.png

Cam has not been working the past few hours, if its as foggy there as it is here i understand why.

I've been watching this mare the past 3 ..maybe even 4 weeks, Geisha better get this show on the road ..im going to see this mare foal!
default_smile.png

cam could very well be going in and out we have tornados left and right and right now only up to only 30 miles away and no end in site for a few hours

Since you're having weather to make the cam go in and out tonight, this will be the night! LOL Just be careful and take care!

Jodi

we are fine here, one went just north of us about 15 miles, Several deaths already known and they say the whole town of Gassville is "blown away", this is where lisa (ozark tack) lives, about 2.5 hrs north of me; but I don't have her cell number and a friend of mine has tried the business line, maybe someone knows get cell; though they say cell phones my be out as well

Lots of prayers to all you in AR dealing with storms/tornado.

Really praying for Lisa at Ozark Tack and the others in Gassville. Lisa is a great person ....I hope she is ok.

Stay safe.

Bet ya Geisha has that foal tonight! My mare foaled in the fowlest weather imaginable last February. That said, who knows. Good thoughts are on their way! Stay safe.

Oh my goodness! I'll really be praying that all of you stay safe. I just cannot believe this weather we've all been having this past year, We are getting a nasty snow storm with ice, but thats better than twisters. Stay safe, we'll all be praying for you tonight.

~Jessica

Well, little Miss "drama queen" Geisha is going through all the motions - again!!!

I wake up in the middle of the night and like many of you - just must go and check her out - she has been restless but then she has been that before.

I really think she loves being a pampered girl and is just going to hang on to that baby just as looooong as she possibly can.

Erica, "maybe" if you inform her that she is soon going to be booted out of her stall to make room for the next mare then just "maybe" she will decide to have that precious little filly that we are all waiting for.

nothing yet.
default_sad.png
Although I did have a dream the other night i forgot to post about
default_laugh.png
Geisha had a beautiful chestnut filly with a wide blaze, it might of had chrome on the legs but i couldnt quite tell. Pretty ridiculous isn't it lol. She'll have it one of these days, maybe Valentines Day!! I also think it's funny that this topic has been up for almost a month
default_biggrin.png
lol

~Jessica

P.S. How was the storms last night, hope you all are alright.

Every morning, I get my daughter off to school, feed the horses, come in and log on, AND STILL NO FOAL.

There are sooo many more people watching this post than those that are actually listing a response. This fine horse probably has a fan base of a few hundred viewers!!!

JUST LOOKED, 25,500 VIEWS TO DATE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking just maybe Geisha would have had the baby during the bad storms. Oh well. Soon? Ever? Hoping.

Jodi it's Echo

well geisha still no baby; she's going for another ultrasound sat!

I put echo under cam 1 (that is the cam geisha WAS under) she is huge and ball is tight and hot, I figure Soon on her, within a few days to a week. Ph was 7 and hardness 400, so she's getting close! Cam 1 has the Kaglo in it hence the reason I put her in it.

I dont know why cam 2 is so dark and fuzzy; will deal with it tommorrow when I get off work, geishas in there but she doesn't look different, so I am not "too" concerned about her foaling tonight, but will play with all four came this weekend and get them up and running like cam 1, hopefully as last year they were all pretty clear.

But for know echo has my attention!!!

Latest posts

Back