Erica's Geisha is acting funny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is in the corner and I can hardly see her.How is she acting that is different?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she keeps looking back at her tummy. But I am not sure. What do you think?

I wish she would move down to this end of the stall!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

She was lying down earlier and Erica was sitting down with her. I think Erica knows something. Plus she did not have a buzzer on before now.

Is the buzzer around her neck? Or is that a shadow? Is the buzzer to alert her that she is down? I am not sure.

Actually i believe she had the buzer on her a few days now, or ateast something hanging below her halter. I thought for sure Friday night was the night but that shows you how much i know
default_smile.png

I'll have to pull up he cam and possibly put on anoher pot of coffee
default_smile.png

Yes we have progess, she tested a quick 400 on a hardness, (I've had mares foal that tested 400 (which is next to the last square on the pool test strips). Her ph is still higher than I'd expect to foal asap, but then again I had two mares last year that foaled with higher than normal ph's.

Her milk is semi sticky, and a "cloudy" white...almost skim white color, not just not totally.

She's not eating her hay and didn't really want to go out this afternoon, she was ready to go back in her stall at 5 when I got home from work. Also didn't want treats from me.

So I think it could be anytime from now up to this weekend, but I do think she'll go before next week, I just don't know how soon.

On the cams, I live out in the sticks so the signal from my barn to inside the house is probably not the best and my barn is a little ways from the house (hence the reason it takes me a few mins to get in her stall when she foals) These are actually the same color cams other marestarer's use but....oh well. It's crystal clear on my TV But it does help to right click on the marestare feed of her, and reduce your brightness by about 10-15, makes it a lot better on my screen.

We will see what happens, or when
default_smile.png

Ready for her to let it out and I know she is.....excitied to see it as it will be 43.75% Rowdy blood foal.

Very exciting! I hope all goes well with the foaling.

I would be interested in knowing about the hardness testing and the ph for foaling. This is new information to me and I would love to learn as much as I can!

Peggy

I hope all goes well - I have her up watching her - along with Mulligans cams, Double Diamond, and Diamond W. Hopefully one of these girls will go soon.

Best of luck.

She is laying down in her 'not usual' spot and she normally isnt laying down this early, i think this foal is coming tonight
default_wink.png

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
Come on Geisha.....put some chrome on that baby and some blue eyes!
default_yes.gif

Ok how do I put up more than 1 mare stare on my computer?/ I am new to this and I have \Geisha on but I know there are some others on the forum too?/Thanks

Missy

Ok how do I put up more than 1 mare stare on my computer?/ I am new to this and I have \Geisha on but I know there are some others on the forum too?/Thanks

Missy
I look at MareStare's site every night (along with Lil Beginnings). Go to http://www.marestare.com/ and then you can check out a lot of cams. I personally always check out the message board as lots and lots of people are watching cams and post frequently on their forum. It is worth it to go and take a look. They have a calendar of due dates, many threads on their message board - including some farm boards.

On the cam message board - the different threads will usually have a link to the farm cams - so all you need to do is click on it and it will open that cam in a separate window.

Best of luck - and if you need some help - send me an email.

www.mistymoonequines.com

Once again, I've got the early morning shift! At around 4:25am my time, she went and stood kind of parked out in the back under the camera. She may have been peeing at first? Right under the camera like she was, I couldn't tell, but she held that pose longer than normal for just a pee. I think she's getting closer!

Come on Geisha!
default_biggrin.png
Only problem is I can't watch, I haven't been able to install marestare!!!! I click to install the plugin that makes it work and nothing happens.
default_wacko.png
HOpefully by the time I figure it out there will still be some left to watch.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back