Eagles Ring -Coco-colt 6/25....Lotus-Filly 5/2, Pooh-colt & Spice-filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone...but more camera delays our camera that covers 2 stalls is not working had to order a new one

it should be here thurs but can't get it put up till sunday or monday

our marestare is on but no working camera attached for our double stall yet
default_sad.png

I think we're ok on time no one looks super close.(famous last words..lol)

Ok got our new camera today but Art won't be able to install till the weekend

so for now POOH is in the single camera stall she is just 308 days today

and I don't think real close but I felt better safe than sorry

she has been our sneeky mare and her last 2 foals were born

before we had her on camera she always seems not very close before she foals

here is our cam link for anyone wanting to watch

http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=eaglesring

Last edited by a moderator:
She's so pretty! She's still looking pretty "wide" so I think you have some time, but I remember how sneaky she's been in the past. Good going!

Thank you Diane

yes her last 2 foals were born while we had other mares under camera

thinking she wasn't ready yet

Art went out in the morning to feed and found both

already dry and bouncing around

just checking in.......Pooh is looking good, now that she is on camera she probably will take forever to foal!!! Maybe she liked suprising you in the mornings!! lol But I hope she foals on time for your sake, I'm sure it's nerve racking when they are late!!!!
default_yes.gif

Well we finally got our camera up to cover 2 stalls

don't like the view as much as the single but

Pooh on the left is due 4/2/14

Spice on the right due 4/11/14

they seem about the same on rediness

udder developement for both

Just had a peek at them - they are both happily holding up the division wall between them!

Isn't it just! Things have got worse - 4.08am and poor Spice is now using her head to support that wall! Think it might be Pooh's tummy that is supporting the other side.
default_yes.gif

Can't give you any advice, I've never had a mare in foal. But I would guess by her looks she is getting close!!!!! I will keep checking in on her! best wishes for a happy and safe foaling!!!!!

From those pictures Lori, I would say they are both VERY close - in fact it looks as though you could have a race on your hands!!

Good luck!

I think both look close, but Pooh looks like she could elongate a bit more. Spice looks ready to go in both udder and elongation departments.

I knew we had a race going on -- but I thought it was between different farms! LOL You have your own race going on!

Oh many congratulations!! Well done Spice - now waiting for the announcement regarding Pooh!!

Latest posts

Back