Drivin' Thru 2022

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Marn4! Up until 1995 or so, it was a railroad track for the SooLine train. The train dropped this route and the tracks were pulled up. It became the Soo Line Trail for hiking, ATV, and snowmobiles. In the warmer months it can be very busy with multiple ATV type vehicles and clubs. Winter ditto with snowmobiles.

You and Rocket are a busy pair, and a CDE sounds so exciting! I hope you share a photo or two, if possible from the event when it takes place! ;)

Also, what is the John Wayne Trail? It sounds cool! 🤠

Last edited:
MaryFlora that sounds like a wonderful trail when not packed with people. The John Wayne trail is a cross state ride for riders and drivers. Cascades the the Palouse in Washington state. I am only doing a weekend with Rocket but still a lot of miles! I will take pics and videos, hoping to get at least a few more miles conditioning miles today:) Would like to have trails like yours near my house!

Thanks for the info Marn4 on the trail.I looked it up after reading your post and it is beautiful from the photos. Did I understand there is a tunnel 2 miles long and a bridge over a gorge? None of those features here! ;)

Oh, and ‘here’ is North Central MN not too far from Lake Mille Lacs. I’m a transplant to MN and still find winter challenging! 🤣

I had a great 75 minute drive today with cars and everything! Rocket did soooo good! MaryFlora we used to vacation there when I was a kid! I am from Forest Lake, north of the cities! It is not an easy place to live but has some beautiful parts😁

Latest posts

Back