Dream's Foal Thread!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with you exam today.
saludando.gif

Thanks everybody on the lovely comments! Exams whent well today, got done earlier then I thought, so was able to go to the stables and get some pictures!!!!

Ok, so if you look REALLY closely at his color, he has palomino markings on his legs and all the way down to his butt and on his back too. He also has it on his head too like momma. So its definitely coming in, very excited that he isn't fully white! that just proves that daddy carries the cream gene!

I will be going out tomorrow, so I will take more pics, but for right now this is what I got!

DSCN0597.JPG

DSCN0602.JPG

DSCN0599.JPG

DSCN0606.JPG

DSCN0603.JPG

/monthly_02_2012/post-44343-0-55816500-1328314208_thumb.jpg

Now that boy is a pretty up-headed little one!! Just so pretty !!!!

And I guess he told you what he thought about you taking his picture!!

/monthly_02_2012/post-44343-0-96812300-1328314376_thumb.jpg
Hahaha Ya he definitely told me.
default_laugh.png

Thank you, He is actually getting more palomino in places, big spots and he has palomino all the way down to his butt, so cute, but its really faint, but it could get darker, hopefully it will haha.

Oh the pictures are brilliant - he is just so cute and Dream is such a pretty mare!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
What ADORABLE pictures!!!!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
Dream is a pretty mare and her little guy is just so cute! Love his tongue!

stunning little baby you have there Mackenzie!!! and I agree with Diane very upright which is just lovely!!! what a gorgeous little man!!!
default_wub.png

stunning little baby you have there Mackenzie!!! and I agree with Diane very upright which is just lovely!!! what a gorgeous little man!!!
default_wub.png
Thank you very much!!
default_wub.png
He is a gorgeous boy, to bad he has a lot of white, but I still love him!

So the puppies are getting really big! Daizy, the biggest one, is already at 15 ounces! she is huge compared to the other ones. I cant wait till they open there eyes, hopefully going to be next monday!

Thanks for all the lovely pics, he sure is one gorgeous baby
wub.gif
can we see the puppies too
biggrin.gif

OMG.. I love me some puppies
wub.gif
wub.gif
how sweet!

Omg cute overload! I just love the third pic, he is in heaven. Lol

Latest posts

Back