Dream's Foal Thread!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! WOW!! and TREBLE WOW!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

What a gorgeous colt!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Well done Dream - poor girl, imagine having those long legs prodding at the inside of your tummy for the last month!!

Many congratulations! Do you have a name yet? Do tell us all about him and dont forget to take lots more pictures when you next visit - will you be able to get some outside ones for us?

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a pretty boy!!
wub.gif

Thank you guys very much!! Here are some new pics! Once he is able to come outside, I will definitely take some pics, I am coming out there tomorrow, so if I can get him outside, then I will be sure to take some pics for you all.
default_biggrin.png

These pictures were taken by my trainer, so full credit goes to her.
default_smile.png

396411_243464242397839_100002027966954_545671_1614167812_n.jpg

398582_243462789064651_100002027966954_545638_1262064109_n.jpg

423207_243464289064501_100002027966954_545673_1405473772_n.jpg

397823_243463629064567_100002027966954_545656_1983894547_n.jpg

405362_243463192397944_1987624732_n.jpg

426315_243464199064510_100002027966954_545670_1039722911_n.jpg

Oh my gosh....what a cool looking little dude!

I
default_wub.png
boys!

Mommy looks like she likes him a lot, too.

She did good having him decently close to her due date.

Congratulations....Enjoy!

CONGRATS!!!!!

He is lovely, looks like he is marked just like his mummy
default_biggrin.png
You'll have fun keeping him clean!!

Yes there must be new pics and a name update
default_new_rofl.gif

I am so sorry guys for disapearing on you guys, I had finals tuesday, and have been studdying for that for a while. Again, so sorry!

Picture wise, I will be getting some either friday or saturday, but will TRY and go today and get some! I do have pictures of Addies new puppies though! Wanna see?

And, I do want to mention that he is very lovely, but my trainer owns him and she loves him to pieces, so glad he is owned by her.
default_smile.png

His name is Vandy's Sound of Winter aka Ice, I think that fits him as he is white with ice blue eyes. My trainer and I do think that he is a palomino medicine hat overo, becuase he still has that cream colored mark on his ears and head.

Anyways here are some pictures of Addies litter! 4 girls and 1 boy! 2 red fawns, 1 black and white pied, 1 brindle and white pied, and one tri pied.
default_wub.png

DSCN0518.JPG

DSCN0502.JPG

DSCN0504.JPG

congrats.gif
they are just adorable
heart.gif
Thank you!! I love them, just got done feeding them. They are going every two hours now, but we are gradually going to two hours, dont want to rush anything.

But good news, breeding season is coming soon for us, Febuary 14th so I have decided that we are going to breed Crystal to Taz, and if Dream is in good shape for breeding, then I will breed her to Rio again, but that might not mean she will catch, but we will try. Both of the foals will be mine, so I will be coming up with names. I have already decided that if Dreams foal is a keeper, and a filly, then its going to be named ADO's I'ma Dream Catcher, haven't really decided how we are going to fit our farm name in becuase its so long, but we will figure it out haha. Crystal's foals name will be fun to name because she has cars and jewels in her name.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww mackenzie, those puppies are absolutely gorgeous - and what a mixture of colours!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Hope the exams went well?? Yes please, we would love some more pics of the clever Dream and her new baby when you next go visiting. Sounds as though you have some exciting plans for her and Crystal over the next couple of months.
default_yes.gif

Sorry, cant remember where you live, but dont forget to try to arrange their coverings so that they foal next year when you have some warm weather - so much easier to deal with new babies when one doesn't have to bother/worry about rugs and they can go out each day for a good healthy frolic in the fields, plus it is so good for the mares to have access to good pasture if at all possible.

Aww mackenzie, those puppies are absolutely gorgeous - and what a mixture of colours!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Hope the exams went well?? Yes please, we would love some more pics of the clever Dream and her new baby when you next go visiting. Sounds as though you have some exciting plans for her and Crystal over the next couple of months.
default_yes.gif

Sorry, cant remember where you live, but dont forget to try to arrange their coverings so that they foal next year when you have some warm weather - so much easier to deal with new babies when one doesn't have to bother/worry about rugs and they can go out each day for a good healthy frolic in the fields, plus it is so good for the mares to have access to good pasture if at all possible.
I know, lots of different colors!
default_wub.png

Yes, exams went well, but I do have another one tomorrow. Yes, I will definitely get pictures up soon! Yes, very excited about this years breeding. I have been really wanting to see what Crystal and Taz throw!

I live in California, we usually breed our mares around february so they will have winter babies, as it gets REALLY hot here and flies are horrible in the barn stall. We do have a place where the horses get grass, I wouldn't call it a pasture, as the lot is only 1 acre, but they do have a place to get some grass.
default_smile.png

WOW the puppies are gorgeous!!! congrats!! lovely marked aswell!!
default_aktion033.gif
good job mummy lol

love the name!!

but We NEED SOME PICTURES!!!
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back