Dream's Foal Thread!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All Decked Out Mini Farm

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

A lot of you guys wanted me to come to this forum, so here I am! This will be Dreams foal thread for when her baby arrives. Please do ask questions if you have any, I am always up for talking.
default_yes.gif
Dream is 333 days today, and is due January 23rd, 2012. I will most definitely be posting pictures of the foal when it arrives, but for right now, here is Dream and the stallion Rio!

Dream and Rio:

Dream Running.jpg

RioandSam_015-600x400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
saludando.gif
welcome to the nut house
laugh.gif
your Dream is adorable and I am in love with Rio
wub.gif

Hi Mackenzie, so glad you (and Dream) have joined us here.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Take no notice of Renee (Eagle) - this is NOT a mad house at all! LOL!!

welcome
default_saludando.gif
your mare and stallion are gorgeous!! can't wait to see the baby
default_laugh.png

will you have her on marestare at all?

how many foals has Dream had before? or is this her first?

WELCOME
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
We love watching. So glad you joined us!!Your mare is georgous and love the stallion!!

Ditto on the questions. Marestare? First Foal? AND pics are always welcomed
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

default_saludando.gif
welcome ,,,i agree its the nuts house LOL LOL thats why we have so much fun on here

love your dreamy and the stallion should be a very nice foal

got any resent photos of your mare...yes were demanding of photos
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

oh were gunna need udder photos too
default_new_multi.gif

Lets see if I can answer all these questions without forgetting one! XD

Lol, I love a wild bunch, always makes me smile! I will most definitely show you pictures of her currently. She is starting to bag up, not a whole lot, but there is definitely some change now. She hasn't dropped yet, but is definitely big. She is 37" so she carries the wait defferently then my 31" mare. She is starting to get soft around her butt, but not to the point were I think she will deliver. I think she will go in the next 2 weeks, she is due next week, but her being so big she could go whenever.Thank you very much everyone!

LOL, Its no problem! I will get some udder pictures up soon, its 8:53 over here, and already dark. I always watch Marestare, but unfortunetaly we dont have interent access to the barn, hopefully next year we will be able to get it, but for right now we cant.

January 2012 045.JPG

January 2012 046.JPG

default_saludando.gif
Hi a big welcome from me..exciting thats shes so close
default_aktion033.gif
..shes really pretty and the colour combination with dad is fab.. looking forward to seeing a very cutie new baby soon
default_wub.png

Hi and welcome!

They're both quite loudly coloured aren't they! What are their patterns?

Hello! Yes they are, Dream is a sorrel frame sabino overo, and the stallion is a smokey black and white splash overo.
default_biggrin.png

Just an update! Been super busy lately, going to take some pictures of her udder for you all, and then going to take some close up pictures of her belly/back end. Just got a new camra for my B-day, so very excited to use it! Look for updates tomorrow!
default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif
congrats on the new camera. now we no you,ve got a new camera were gunna wont lots of pictures

default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

oh happy b-day to you
default_birthday.gif
:birthday
default_birthday.gif
:birthday
default_birthday.gif

Hello! LOL, yes, I got a new camera, so definitely going to post pictures of her for you guys! Now, I have a question, what type of pictures do you guys want me to share of her?

Thank you! Definitely an awesome birthday.
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
ok were gunna need udder photos.and hoohaa pictures and side on belly shots so we can see when the V shape starts ..and thay will be good for you to look back on

when shes in foal next time.....

Ok, I will be sure to take those pictures soon.
default_smile.png

Yes, thats actually a good idea!
default_biggrin.png
had a friend check her hooha a couple of hours ago, and said she is not ready at all. We are assuming she is going to have it in 2-3 weeks, but you never know.

its 10:00pm over here, so definitely dark and COLD! Will most definitely try and get pics up tomorrow, so sorry for the delay, been SUPER busy with stuff, its insane.
default_wacko.png

Back