Dream's Foal Thread!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh how gorgeous!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Thank you! I love that they are all different colors!

Hey everyone!

I am so sorry I haven't gotten any recent photos up of Ice yet, my mom has been handling the puppies which means my grandma has been taking me out to see him, so with her being older and not having the energy to take me all the time, I have not been able to go. I will FOR SURE be going tuesday, so I will definitely be able to take some pics for you guys.
default_smile.png

Again really sorry I haven't been on top of things.
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
:wub Aww so cute look at that mummy lapping it all up enjoying her babies
default_wub.png
:wub

naw VERY gorgeous little frenchy pups!!! when I work next I'll show my boss and see what she thinks if you like!
default_laugh.png
she is a brilliant critic and has done showing all over the world!! she would love to see them I'm sure
default_laugh.png
if thats alright with you that is
default_wink.png

naw VERY gorgeous little frenchy pups!!! when I work next I'll show my boss and see what she thinks if you like!
default_laugh.png
she is a brilliant critic and has done showing all over the world!! she would love to see them I'm sure
default_laugh.png
if thats alright with you that is
default_wink.png

Thank you! Oh yes, of course you may. I would love to see what she has to say!
default_yes.gif

Lol, I rhymed....
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
haha cool will do, I work every 2 weeks there so will let you know next time I work lol your funny!
default_new_rofl.gif

cool YAY was just about to ask you for some more hehe
default_wink.png
they look very very cute!

Awesome, look forward to hearing what she has to say! LOL, and I actually wasn't meaning to be funny, actually edited my post to say I rhymed after I figured it out.
default_laugh.png

Thank you! Lol if you want more I have more so just let me know.
default_wink.png

Hey guys!

After waiting for 2 weeks to go see Ice, I finally was able to today, and got some pictures! He had so much fun playing with Abby the farm dog and trying to eat the grass.
default_biggrin.png

DSCN0815.JPG

DSCN0800.JPG

DSCN0812.JPG

DSCN0811.JPG

DSCN0798.JPG

He is beautiful.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Thank you for the new pictures - and those little pups are just so cute!
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments!
default_wub.png

The puppies all have there eyes open, and can fully see. they can also hear! They are such characters, so cute! Having another litter in about 3-4 weeks, Addies puppies will be about 5 weeks old, so I will have to feed Addies puppies every 4 hours and my mother will feed Maddies new puppies every hour...wish us luck, LOL!

Latest posts

Back