Dream's Foal Thread!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe awwwww he is adorable!!! Love his name!!Mackenzie I'm working this weekend so I'll show the pics to my boos
biggrin.gif

Thank you! Awesome, can't wait to hear what she has to say!
default_yes.gif

More Pics!
default_aktion033.gif

Also I just want to say that Dream is so fat, the vet came out and said if he hadn't have seen the foal he would have never thought Dream had him. LOL, I hope she stays this way for this years breeding, but I am considering letting her have a year off and training her to drive. Just a thought but haven't made my decision yet. My trainer says she would make a fantastic show mare, although she is older and I would be competing against younger minis, so thats another thought. But I am just happy that Dream didn't turn out skinny, going to try my best to keep her plump and chunky!
default_biggrin.png

DSCN0818.JPG

DSCN0801.JPG

DSCN0795.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
he is SOOOOOO cute!!!! an adorable little man!

I'm thinking the same with one of my mares... she is 10 and has had two foals already (think she is pregnant again) but thinking otherwise I might try showing her at the end of the year... might still show her even if she is pregnant we shall just see
default_laugh.png
lol

Such a cute little colt. Looks like he is a fun little guy.

And I love your little bullie too
yes.gif

he is SOOOOOO cute!!!! an adorable little man!

I'm thinking the same with one of my mares... she is 10 and has had two foals already (think she is pregnant again) but thinking otherwise I might try showing her at the end of the year... might still show her even if she is pregnant we shall just see
default_laugh.png
lol
Lol, thank you! Ya, I will probably just train Dream to drive if she doesn't come in season, it will depend if she does or not.

Such a cute little colt. Looks like he is a fun little guy.

And I love your little bullie too
yes.gif

Thank you, yes he is a great little mini.
default_wub.png
Thanks!

LOL!! He's such a little livewire bless him!
default_wub.png

Keep those pictures coming please - and don't forget to include Dream too.
default_yes.gif

LOL!! He's such a little livewire bless him!
default_wub.png

Keep those pictures coming please - and don't forget to include Dream too.
default_yes.gif

Haha, thank you!

I am trying to go to see him on Saturday, I am sick, been feeling gross all day, so if I don't get better then it will be more like monday or sunday. But I will be sure to get pictures soon!

Haha, yes can't forget Dream!
default_wub.png

Just lovely pictures of that exquisite little boy!!!! What a beauty!!!

Certainly keep those pictures coming -- we just LOVE pictures!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you!!! Yes I will definitely get pictures to you guys soon!
default_biggrin.png

get better soon Mackenzie!!!

hope you get to see him tomorrow!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Thank you very much! Yes I hope so too, although tomorrow is school, so it would have to be saturday. I will eventually see him again!

Soooo...found out that my other mini, Crystal, has lice, all over her. When the shoer came out to trim her feet, his hand was covered with lice. Its really bad. And the clippers dont work, so we are trying to get that fixed. And I have to wash her with the medicated shampoo, but I cant with her being so fluffy and it being cold. And of course this has to happen during breeding season. It's all just a big mess.
default_no.gif
I really hope we can get the clippers to work.

Yes the powder works fine, i had a stallion arrive in November that was full of lice, of course he passed them on to all the boys. I used frontline drops (for dogs) cos I found them on Sunday and the shops were closed then I bought lice powder and wormed with ivermectin and they are all clean now.

I hope you get well soom.

Don't worry about washing her...they make some wonderful lice powder that you can buy, that works great! And in cold weather, it's the way to go! I got some at the TSC in town when it happened to me a few years ago, and I had several horses that "shared" in the experience.

First worm her with Ivermectin and powder her coat, working it down to the skin with your fingers -- making sure you get down into and under the mane and the base of the tail. Keep her powdered up every few days, and reworm her in 2 weeks with Ivermectin again. She should be clear after a couple of weeks -- and no bath needed! If you still see any evidence of them, continue with the powder and worming routine and they'll disappear!

Much nicer and less worry then bathing in the cold!
default_yes.gif

Oh cool! I will definitely look that up and see if I can get that, so much better then bathing her in the cold. Thank you so much for telling me this! I really appreciate it!
default_yes.gif

Yes the powder works fine, i had a stallion arrive in November that was full of lice, of course he passed them on to all the boys. I used frontline drops (for dogs) cos I found them on Sunday and the shops were closed then I bought lice powder and wormed with ivermectin and they are all clean now.

I hope you get well soom.

Thank you too for telling me, I really appreciate it!
default_wub.png

Please dont think about bathing or clipping her in the cold weather Mackenzie - just follow the advice already given and she will be fine!
default_yes.gif

I will have a look when I go down to the barn.

Thanks Eagle!

I am SO excited right now!!! I want to let you guys know that I think my mom and I are buying a mini stallion! He is 28 inches and he is a bay and white tobiano! I will show pictures when I have him at our property. He is AMHA registered and we are going to hardship him AMHR so he will be double reg. He even has Little Kings and Flying W Farms in his pedigree! I am so excited right now, you have no idea.
default_aktion033.gif
I am not for sure yet that we are getting him, but there is a very good chance that we are. We went out to look at him today, and he is so tiny! He has a beautiful double mane, and such stunning markings, very loud!

Pictures soon to come!

Latest posts

Back