Dimimore needs our prayers today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear of your accident. May you be blessed in the coming weeks.

Prayers and healing thoughts heading Debs way. That must've been a terrifying few seconds. Wish I were close enough to lend a hand.

How terrible...I'm sending good thoughts and keeping Deb in my prayers...

Liz R.

Dimi,

Prayers your way. What an awful thing to have happen. I am so sorry.

Hang in there, we're all here for you too!
yes.gif

OH Debi darn it! OUCHY! That is something that I would do! You must have been scared to pieces.

I'm sooooo sorry.

I hope you can rest and take it easy for a while and get well soon.

OH MY GOD DEBBIE IM SOO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR ACCIDENT, YOU ARE AT THE VERY TOP OF MY PRAYER LIST ALSO, YOU WERE SOO KIND TO ME WHEN I JOINED THE FORUM AND YOUVE BEEN THERE FOR SO MANY I WISH I COULD DO SOMETHING FOR YOU ,I HOPE YOU FIND SOME PAIN KILLERS YOU CAN TAKE YOU MUST BE SO SORE I WAS BURNED AND I DONT WISH TO REMEMBER THE PAIN, OW OW OW
no.gif

wub.gif
I hope when you feel up to it you will read these and feel all the love and know we are all pulling for you in our thoughts and prayers!

Years ago when in traction for 18 days due to a broken bone in my neck they stuck me in the burn unit as they had no ortho unit in our little hospital. I saw first hand the pain the burn victims go through.

God Bless you and heal you quickly. Sincerely thinking of you, Maxine

She is in my thougths and prayers! Please keep us posted on how she is doing!

OH NO this is terriable. I will be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh my gosh....that sounds so terribly painful! Deb, please take it easy, let others do for you now, and rest, rest, rest!! (I know easier said than done.
smile.gif
) I am so sorry this has happened to you, with all the joy of your new cabin and the holiday season upon you, this you did not need. Good thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
yes.gif

Deb- you are in our thoughts & prayers. I pray for your speedy recovery.

Soooooo sorry to hear about your injury. Those flash burns can be painful. Usually eases up after a couple of days though. My brother was epoxying the inside of a 20 ft long water tank and the epoxy fumes exploded and he was badly burned. Had to crawl through the flames to get out of the tank. He had a oxygen hood on so his face didn't get it but his skin was dripping off his arms. He spent a lot of time in the burn unit getting skin grafts etc and still has had mult surgeries since.

So I'm glad your in pain because it usually means a less serioius burn....is that like thanking God for the thorns??

Yikes burns are so awful!!!
no.gif
Poor women, they are such a bad experience... Our healing thoughts are with you Deb!

I just wanted to add... My Boyfriend got really tanked a few years back, and dedcided to Jump over our Bonfire, (in flip flops and shorts non the less.) To make it worse his Other stupid friend had done the Same thing the year previous and Badly burned his arm... Men are So dumb at his age! (He's 25 and invinciable
wacko.gif
)

Needless to say he did this in the 5 seconds I had left him to go make a phone call, after I had told him Not to do it, (Big mistake, I know I know
rolleyes.gif
)...

Well, he burned off most of the back of his legs, up to his knees and down to his heels when he landed In the fire. 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns Covered his legs.
rolleyes.gif

Thankfully he was so tanked that I was able to scrub/hose out the wound instantly with betadine and peroxide, the hospital didn't have to do a thing asides treat it. (I was proud at least
biggrin.gif
)

He can't take pain killers either, but they used a cream called Silvaden (I think, or it's pronounced like that, very expensive but Worth it.) on his burns and it did Wonders.

It calmed the pain right down, and helped the infection stay out & his skin heal faster. It made a Huge difference for him. Also when "we" went to clean out his wounds every day, ( God if I Ever wanted to Twitch a person was This the time!) he sat in the tub with betadine for a good 1/2 or so, and we used a turkey baster to Waft the water over his wounds. It was alot easier then scrubbing, and did just as good of a job! Hope this may help you. (((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))

Whitney

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Deb, big ouch! I know how bad this hurts. I am really really sorry. Make sure and take it easy and dont risk getting an infection. We will hold the fort down while you are down and send lots of love and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Take care

Latest posts

Back