please pray for butter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so happy to read your update, Parmela
default_wub.png

Parmela,I am glad butter is doing better. My mare had a very similar dystocia and fetotomy . Along with antibiotics and banamine we are giving Gastroguard. You might think about that for Butter.

I can't tell you how pleased I am for you and Butter that you are nearly over the hill and onto the sunny side. Who knows why such terrible things have to happen, we can only try to learn from the experience. Butter is very lucky to have someone so kind and sensitive as you. I am sure she will live the rest of her time very happily munching your hay and JUST looking pretty.

Keep up the good work Butter
cheekkiss.gif

Parmela,

Thank you for keeping us updated on Butter. It was so nice to read your last update on her. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers for a continued recovery and hoping that she will live out her days eating many Cheerios!
default_biggrin.png

Parmela, I'm so sorry this happened to you and Butter. I haven't been on the forum for awhile and just read all the posts of Butter, you both have been through so much! She sounds like a fighter, I'm happy she is doing better and I pray she continues to improve.

I was so happy to read today's update! I hope the next one is to say that she's fully recovered.

Thank you so much for keeping us all so well updated on Butter's progress. I have been adding her to my prayers and am so happy to read that it looks as though she will recover from her traumatic ordeal, bless her.

Your vet is so right - horsey activities such as walking around, head down grazing on good old Dr Green, will work wonders for her system and her mind. Of course we all know that the love and care given by a human friend also counts for so much on the road to recovery of our beloved fur kids, and I'm sure Butter knows just how much you have helped her.

Best wishes for a happy future retirement Butter - you continue to be in my prayers.

Anna

default_smile.png
So happy that Butter is doing better. I have really been pulling for her and praying so hard. I have a real soft spot for the older horses. Thanks for keeping us abreast of her recovery Parmela. Bless your heart for being such a great horsie mama!
default_yes.gif
default_smile.png
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back