Forum member needs your prayers right now!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
Bonnie Brighton works with my husband on Wednesday's and she said she didn't feel good then, she went to the er yesterday and they sent her on to a larger hospital last night for emergency surgery for her appendix. When they got in there it was so inflamed they had to remove a portion of her colon. She is in icu right now still on a ventilator, please keep Bonnie and her husband Mike in your thoughts and prayers!

Sending Healing Light and Prayer her way.......

Sending thoughts and prayers and good wishes to Bonnie.......sounds like it will be a bumpy road but they caught it before it ruptured? Ouch is all I can say...poor thing.

Sending prayers. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Oh my goodness! Poor Bonnie! I send prayers and healing thoughts to her. HUGS to her and her hubby.

sending prayers for Bonnie

hoping she does as well as I did

this summer mine did rupture and it was a long time

getting back to myself, but it sounds as though

there might be more complications than in my case.

Lori, I'm glad your doing better now, a rupture is always very serious.

I just called and checked on Bonnie this morning, she still has the breathing tube but they hope to remove it this afternoon. She opened her eyes earlier so that is good. She is still in icu.

Lori, I'm glad your doing better now, a rupture is always very serious.
Its sounds as though I was really lucky I laid on my couch for 2 days until my husband insisted I go to the hospital. I guess I just found a comfortable way to lay and the infection was giving me some good almost 24 hrs a day sleep. They did say 1 more day and I would have been dead. 1 wk in the hospital on IV then about 7 weeks out of work. I never thought something could slow me to a stop like it did. But I'm back to normal now and

I sure hope Bonnie is doing better soon

Please everyone take these pains seriously and go to the doctor

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no!!! Hoping for a quick recovery!!!!!!

Sending prayers and healing thoughts from across the pond. Hoping for a speedy recovery too.

Anna

Keeping Bonnie in my thoughts and prayers!!! My assistant and nephew both had theirs rupture, too, but I think it was soon before they were at the hospital in both cases. I hope Bonnie heals as quickily and smoothly as possible and is home soon.

I started with pain on a Thursday, kept thinking it would go away. Finally on Monday I went to the doctor who told me to get to the hospital. My surgeon told me I was very lucky as mine had abcessed. Missed 3 weeks of work after almost a week in the hospital. Ran a fever for 6 weeks. Not good.

If you have bad pain on your right side - get to the doctor or hospital.

Hoping Bonnie is feeling better by now.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back