Dimimore needs our prayers today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deb ,

You are in our thoughts and prayers for a rapid recovery...Burns hurt so bad hopefully they will find something to ease the pain..Take care of yourself and god bless ....Happy holidays

wub.gif
blush.gif
cheekkiss.gif
crybaby.gif
hypocrite.gif
pray.gif

LOVE YOU GUYS BRING ME TEARS THANS SO MUCH

DEBRIDEMENT SAT AM
new_shocked.gif
MOSTLY 2ND 4 SPOTS 3RD NO NEW DRUGS
no.gif

CHECH IN ASAP

Deb, I hope you are feeling much better as soon as possible! Thank goodness it wasn't even worse, that is so scary what happened but more so what could have happened!

Oh honey, I am so sorry that you were hurt so badly!!! OMG, I feel so bad for you!!! Though it may not seem so you are a lucky one, when I was a child our neighbor across the street was killed in the exact same accident. I am so glad that you are still with us!!!

Sending prayers, white light, healing thoughts, and everything else I can muster!!!

(((((Deb)))))

Deb, I wish I could just will your pain away...I will be thinking of you, and hoping you feel better quickly. I'm so glad your son was there with you!

susanne

Oh my gosh Deb!!!! I feel awful for you!!!!!! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts for a speedy recovery and for relief from the pain.

((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

Deb, you are on my prayer list Youpoor baby, I feel so bad for you Heal fast Hon!

Big [SIZE=21pt]{{{{HUGS}}}} [/SIZE]being sent to you!! Please take care of yourself. Hope it feels better really, really soon!!

All good thoughts your way,,,,,,,,,FROM OUR SPECIAL LITTLE PRINTS!!

She has sent a baby hug ( ) I know wrong symbol, but Prints has always done things her own way!
biggrin.gif

Feel better soon!!!!!!!!

Oh God, Deb....it was so obvious you were trying to type with your left hand!

I feel so badly for you. Hang in there!

MA

How horrible! Am praying for a speedy recovery.

oh no...sending prayers and good thoughts to her for a speedy recovery.

Oh my goodness! I will keep you in my prayers Deb!!

Take care and God Bless...

Last edited by a moderator:
lyn_j said:
Heard from Deb today. She wont be typing on here today she was lighting her water heater and it blew up on her! Her right hand and arm are badly burned. She was at the Er yesterday and has to go to the dr again today for a dressing change. Of course it is her right hand and she cant do much left handed..... She said the flames were big, she was engulfed somewhat, burnt off her eyebrows and some hair. please put her on your prayer list today!Lyn

510293[/snapback]

Oh, how awful!

Deb, I hope you heal quickly! Prayers and hugs sent your way!

Denise

Silversong farm

OH NO!!
ohmy.gif
Deb, I'm so sorry that happened! Prayers that you heal fast! {{{{{Deb}}}}}

Dimi, Don't know you but hear such good things about you that it is so sad to hear how something so bad can happen to someone so good.
sad.gif
I hope you heal fast and are back to normal very soon...prayers and hugs, Mary

Latest posts

Back