please pray for butter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breathing a big sigh of relief
default_smile.png
I'm so happy to hear Butter is doing better. Continued Prayer and Hugs.

So glad to hear today's update... hoping for continued recovery for Butter and you! I will give Toffee a hug for you both.

So glad to read the latest update on Butter and hoping that she continues to improve by leaps and bounds. I have my own collection of "loafers" so I can totally understand your philosophy.
default_smile.png

Thank you so much for today's optimistic update - I'm sure, God forbid, if anyone else ever has to go through what you and Butter have they will appreciate knowing that there is hope for their mare. I will keep praying for Butter's continued recovery. Be sure to give her an extra cookie from the forum family!

I agree that prayers and positive thoughts from so many aid in the healing process. Tonight I'm saying prayers of thanks and continued healing and comfort for Butter. God bless the broodmares who have given so much throughout the years and have now earned a restful retirement!

I am so sorry for the loss of the foal and the near loss of Butter. Breeding sure isn't for the faint of heart, is it?
no.gif

Many hugs and prayers are coming your way from this little spot in Maryland.

here is praying for a total recovery for Butters. Sorry about your foal. I had a similar situation about 6 years ago and my mare also recovered and I never bred her again, I never wanted her to ever experience that kind of misery again.

So glad to hear that Butter is feeling a little better.

I've been toying with the idea of maybe breeding one of my girls because the idea of having a tiny foal is so appealing but after a couple of months on this forum all such thoughts have vanished....completely.

I'm just not made of the right stuff.

Parmela I am so happy to hear that Butter is recovering!! You obviously love your minis with everything you have in you and they know it:) My prayers are still with you both as you recover. Hugs to you again tonight
default_wub.png

Oh Parmela, I am so truly sorry for what you have/are going through! How awful. I will pray for Butter to have a speedy recovery. ((Hugs))

R.I.P little baby

My heart sank when I read this the other day. It goes to show everyone that these little guys can take you from the exitement of anticipating a new foal to the lowest of lows in 3 seconds flat.

I, along with tons of others, have been continueing to keep you and Butter in our prayers. I am so happy to hear of the improvement. Please keep the updates on her progress coming.
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so relieved to hear that Butter is doing better... thank you for the update!
default_yes.gif

Liz R.

Thank you SO much for the continued updates on Butter! Please keep them coming until Butter is completely out of the woods. I know everyone here will keep on praying and sending positive thoughts Butter's way!

Poor girl! I'm so sorry for the loss! I hope she continues to improve and get better.

Keeping you both in my prayers.I had a very similar experience many years ago with a seasoned mare.Could not get baby out(head was turned back over shoulders), got 2 neighbors who have dairy cows to come help hold mare upright while fetotomy was performed and I was the 1 who had to pull baby out since vet was working very hard to keep mare alive.I kept it together until it was all over then I really lost it.Mare recovered, but I chose not to breed her again.I know full well what an awful experience you have been through.Hope your little mare recovers and goes on to live many years just hanging out and eating.Keep us posted on her progress.Lots of prayers from here.

Praying here that Butter recovers fully.

I've had mares get crampy after being flushed and I give them Banamine to help. I'm not sure if you are still giving her some, but it might help a lot with her discomfort after flushing.

Hope she recovers 100% for you!

Latest posts

Back