Desparate prayers needed~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Thank God!! It must have been so scary not knowing and wondering if they were ok.

Thank God they are home and OK. :aktion033:

I will look forward to pics.

Sheri

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!

i'm SO glad to hear mom and baby are home where they belong!! :aktion033:

Of course there is a God! He watches me and mine daily..... sometimes my faith gets tested but I still gave her over to Him and He took care of her. He showed me where to look for the baby poop and hoof prints so that I would know the foal was born....... God is so good!

Lyn

AMEN
default_pray.gif
:

Oh thank God! Truly! I was in tears reading this post and about an inch from the monitor looking for an update that said she was home. How terrifying, but I am elated to hear they are home safe and sound. :aktion033:

YIPPEE! :aktion033:

OK so where are the pics and I hope you name her some crazy lost name.!

OK way late here, so sorry for that but thank you God for looking over them both and keeping you Lyn well during this stressful time!

Maxine

WOW!! What a scare! I just now read this thread and I can imagine how frightened you were!

Thank goodness Lyn that Mom and that precious little one are back home safe and sound!!

Gracious sakes! I'm just now catching a glimpse of this too, and my heart just sank at first glance of this thread, but then was so thankful to skim forward and see they are both home and safe. {{{HUGS}}}

Latest posts

Back