Mona needs our warm thoughts and prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debby - LB

Admin / Mod
Reaction score
I don't know if Mona will mind me putting this here, this forum has been a part of her life for so long hopefully she won't mind.

Without relaying details (she'll do that when she returns) she has had a death in her family, a accident has taken her brother in law. In the last couple years I've learned the power of faith and prayer so it's heavy on my heart to pray for her and her sister now. Right now I know a family is hurting, and that hurt runs deep. I don't know why this happened, but I do know there is a plan for each of us. Lord, I know that you are a comfort for me, and I pray that you will comfort them and be by their side through this trying time.

Y'all please leave a word of comfort here for her.

I'm so sorry Mona! My thoughts are with you and your family

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I'm still trying to deal with the accidental death of one of my daughters last Sept. Accidents happen so suddenly and we don't have time to prepare ourselves. I wish I could hold and comfort you, but I'll send prayers your way.

Mona, Please know your in my prayers. I'm very sorry for your loss.

My deepest condolences to you and all who loved him, Mona. I hope the pain you feel now eases quickly and you are left with only warm memories of his life.

HUGS to you, Mona. My thoughts are with you and your family

Mona - I am so, so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know if you need anything, okay?

Liz N.

:-( I am at a loss for words... hugging you....I am so sorry

So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Lois

Mona, I am so very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time...prayers....((huggss))

I am so sorry Mona, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I just came onto the internet today. I am SOOO very sorry to hear this terrible news. Mona, my heart, my thoughts, my prayers are with you and your family. God be with you all....

Margo

Back