Desparate prayers needed~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Came home from a conference in FL tonight about 9 to find Baileys round pen collapsed and open and Bailey no where to be found. Called the police and animal control, no report of wandering mini.... kids said she was there when they fed. She must have been rubbing her head on the bars and it lifted and she freaked. Please pray for the safe return of Bailey and that nothing happened to her foal. I am devistated.... Going back out to call and pray. She is a very shy mare and wont come to anyone but me... Please send up prayers for her safety.

Lyn

my goodness, I cant even imagine your fear. My family will have you and Bailey in our prayers.
default_sad.png

The pain of a wondering mini is still very raw in my heart. My own 'Bailey' ran away a couple of weeks ago and I was a mess. He hadn't wondered too far but he had us running the neighbourhood for a good while.

I'm thinking of your family and your 'Bailey'. Is there another farm or other horses close by to your property where she may have gone? I found my Bailey hanging out with the BIG horses in the neighbours field.

Maybe contact 'Bonnie'?? Not sure if she can help with these kind of situations.

lyn, you and Bailey will be in my thoughts until (and after) she is safely back with you.

susanne

We have 10 other horses here in assorted lots.... It was already dark but we searched near them for her. My fear is that when she got caught in the panel she bolted and may be off in labor somewhere. We are the only farm on our street.

Lyn

OMG Lyn, you must be worried sick, my prayers and thoughts are winging their way to you for Bailey's safe return. Please let us know when you find her.

Yvonne

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: LOTS of prayers for you and Bailey that she comes home safe and sound VERY soon.

HUGS

Jodi

Waiting for some good news Lynn!! I hope the outcome is a good one.

Oh no, sending positive thoughts and
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: prayers your way......

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Oh my God!! Loose horses at night is my worst nightmare (unfortunatly it has happend to me too) You and Bailey are in my prayers! Is there any way to get some neighboors up and do a "sweep" type thing of the area, arm people with buckets of grain and a cell phone? Hoping for good news!

Oh no!! Prayers for Baileys safe arrival home and that she holds off on delivery till she is back with you.

Oh geesh Lyn I am so sorry! She's got to be there someplace close! Can you try looking for her with another horse or two on a lead that may call to her?

When horses up here get loose, all the neighbors bring our trucks to the road and put our flashers on so nobody goes too fast.......hoping your neighbors can help you out too.

I hope you get her back home soon! Thinking of you!

Latest posts

Back