Desparate prayers needed~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending my Prayers she comes to you Lynn, Thank God she and the foal have been spotted, maybe if people got behind her to sort of herd her towards the farm she is scared, I have an old DelTara stallion and it took me a long time to get him to come to me too.

Will be waiting for news on her capture.

Just hung up the phone with Lyn, they are back home!!!

Waiting for her post with all the details once mom and baby are settled in.

Yee haw!!! :aktion033: :risa8: :new_multi: :488: :488: :risa8: :risa8: :new_multi: :new_multi: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:
default_thumbup.gif
:

Lynn sorry I am so late in seeing this. But I am glad they are back home safe and sound!!!

Thank you GOD!!!! :new_multi: :new_multi: :aktion033: :aktion033: :488: :488:

(Hope the foal is okay!)

MA

Oh Lyn, I just saw the post! My god, you must have been so FRIGHTENED! I am sorry you had to go through this. I am also so HAPPY that there is a good ending! There are so many things that could have gone wrong, and none of them did! Praying still that momma and babe are well!

(((((HUGS!)))))

Gotta say it...praise God and all who sent prayers and energy and light. Take a breath Lyn, watch your sugar, you sure are tuckered out and stressed. I am SO thrilled they are home and pray all is well with mother and child. Awaiting an update with hope and care.

:aktion033: great news. I just read this post this morning.

lyn so glad the mare and foal are home. When you can we would love to see photos of the mare and foal.We are sure they are very pretty.

:aktion033: :aktion033: Lyn so glad they are both home, hoping to hear they are both okay and that you are too after the stress. Prayers are so powerful and you had all on the forum sending you their prayers, hopes and positive thoughts that Bailey and baby would come home.
default_wub.png
:

Yvonne

Getting into this one real late, but thank God your mare and foal are back home Lyn!! How scary that must have been for you! Will be watching for your update!! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS on your new foal! I think Little Wanderer, Travelin' Man, or something similar for a filly might be a good name!
default_wink.png
:

What a scare --- can't wait for your report Lyn --- now for pictures of that foal --- can't wait to hear what you name it too (hide and seek or some such??)

Hoping everyone is ok

JJay

Latest posts

Back