Could still use some good thoughts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, Shauna!!! My heart goes out to you more than words can say!!! I am so very, very sorry!!!

I can't think of anything to say that seems helpful in this situation. I just wanted you to know how very sorry I am for both your losses.

I always loved that mare from when Patty owned her.

I am so sorry for your loss of both mare and foal. Heartbreaking.
no.gif

OMG I'm so very sorry you lost your beloved Whitney too!
default_crybaby.gif

That's not fair.
default_no.gif
I wish I could give you a big hug and cry with you. My heart aches for you Shauna.

Oh Shauna, Im so sorry, your first priority was Whitney it was so obvious. And after just losing her foal and then poor Whitney...my heart is aching for you. I wish there was some way I could help you heal. I guess you could just say Whitney wanted to be such a good Mommy that she felt she needed to be with her little one....your with her now Whitney, rest in peace. (((hugs)))

Oh god Shauna, I'm so heartbroken for you. I know you're suffering and there is nothing anyone can do or say to make it better right now. I know you're devastated. You tried so hard. Poor Whitney is free now.

Hugs to you Shauna. I'm so, so sorry.

I'm truly so sorry to hear about "Whitney" passing on. I can't imagine how heartbroken you must be right now. Please know that my sympathies are with you....

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, such sad, sad news
default_no.gif

I am heartbroken for you.

You certainly did all you could to keep Whitney comfortable.She knows how much you loved her.

She is with her foals now in green pastures, and she is pain free.{{HUGS}}

I am so very sorry about your loses. This has got to the toughest part of being a breeder. Someone once told me never to breed your pets. The trouble with that is all of our minis touch our hearts and become our "pets". Whitney was blessed to have such a loving momma (owner). I hope your hearts heals and your mind never forgets your special little girl.

I am so very sorry, you have been through so much with your girl and now to lose Whitney. You are in my thoughts.

default_sad.png
I'm so so very very sad for you...... I understand the devastation of losing a mare. My sympathy and prayers are with you. Blessings.

Oh no, how awful. Hugs to you! So sorry about the loss of the colt, but then to lose the mare too... Do they have ANY idea what may have happened and what was causing the cough and other things? I am so sorry!!

Thank you all, I just can't get my head around it. That I'll never see her again, she was such a integral part of my and my children's lives. We haven't told the kids yet, they will be heartbroken.

Oh Shauna ! ! !

I am so sorry - I had really thought that she would be OK and be able to live out her life as a beloved pet and member of your family

Again, my sincerest condolences

Stacy

Back