Could still use some good thoughts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry she lost the foal.
default_no.gif
It's so hard when you wait so long and get so close and then to have a bad outcome. I don't blame you from retiring her from breeding. I'm glad to hear she will recover. {{{{HUGS}}}}

I'm so sorry for the loss of the colt.
default_sad.png
You all tried SO hard! Whitney is lucky to have you. {{{{Hugs}}}} to both of you!

So very sorry to hear your news - glad that Whitney will recover, am sure she will enjoy her life with you as your special girl.

Anna

So sorry your foal didn't make it - just glad that Whitney will be ok. You tried so hard!

Barbie

Aaw darn! Sure not the news I wanted to find here. I'm so sorry the beautiful baby didn't survive. Did the vets tell you...was the foal alive at first? Or was he already dead and that was the reason for not being in position? (that has happened here) Thank goodness you were set up to get the help Whitney needed.

Hugs,

Charlotte

Whitney arrested and died early this morning. They said she was doing fine and then I don't know what happened. I can't even believe it, it's too horrible to be really happening. My beautiful special little Whitney

I am so sorry, There aren't any words that I could say to help how awful you must be feeling. You did all you could for your little mare. I truly feel for you.

OMG I am sooo sorry…. I can’t imagine what you are going through….you have our deepest sympathies

I am so sorry for the loss of your colt and your difficult experience with Whitney. Thank God that she's okay and I hope she has a smooth recovery!

Oh Shauna, I am so so sorry.

OH NO! I am so sorry! I wish I could give you a big {{{{hug}}}
sad.gif

Latest posts

Back